Help A Fellow Emer Out Please

clules

Hey Guys, I know you prolly don't care but please take a few minutes out to cast a vote in the upcoming Teens Choice Awards.

Some of you may have heard of David Archuleta, some not. At any rate, I am trying to mount a campaign to get him a Surfboard Award at the Show set to air in less than a month.

Please go here http://www.teenchoiceawards.com/signin.aspx

and cast your vote in the "MOST FANATIC FANS" category for David Archuleta. Now I know you may think Miley is hot or Britney is hot, the Jonas' are all that whatever... Please support me and vote for David every day until balloting ends.

Rules:
1) One vote per day Unless you have more adresses.
2) Must be between 13 and 19 by June or July Check rules.(adjust the birthday)
3) Vote every day please.
4) Click on the "SUMMER" tab (there are only about 6 categories)

This will prepare you for when you become a legal voter. Work to see your choice WIN.

Thanks guys. Clules

Last edited:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Some of you may have heard of David Archuleta, soem not. At any rate, I am trying to mount a campaign to get him a Surfboard Award at the Show set to air in less than a month.

This will prepare you for when you become a legal voter. Work to see your choince WIN.

Is that not a bit of a contradiction. Asking people to vote for someone they've never heard of and have no affiliation to because someone else asks/tells them to. You aren't asking them to work to see their choice win, you're asking them to work to see your choice win.

If that prepares people for being a legal voter where on earth did you learn the concept of democracy?.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
No sweat mate, I have no problem with campaigning for support, just the concept that somehow voting for anything just because someone else told you to is a good thing. :dry::D