Emulator Problem: Good RPGS to emulate

baiselmareo6

I recently received a S20 plus phone and I want to emulate some games. I set up RETROARCH so far and I'm looking into what games to play. I enjoy RPGS( currently playing through DQ XI on PC and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on Switch) but I'm interested in other type of games as well. I'm looking to play using a Xbox One controller, not on screen controls and I previously emulated Legend of Zelda ALTTP, Super Mario World and Super Metroid. What emulators/ games can I run on this phone( it has a Snapdragon 865) and what are your favourites?

baiselmareo6

I recently received a S20 plus phone and I want to emulate some games. I se cbd productst up RETROARCH so far and I'm looking into what games to play. I enjoy RPGS( currently playing through DQ XI on PC and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on Switch) but I'm interested in other type of games as well. I'm looking to play using a Xbox One controller, not on screen controls and I previously emulated Legend of Zelda ALTTP, Super Mario World and Super Metroid. What emulators/ games can I run on this phone( it has a Snapdragon 865) and what are your favourites?

issue solved!!