General Questions for XBOX emulator

Spaceman109

Hello... first let me preface this by saying that i am not a gamer, in fact the most recent game console that i own is a Nintendo NES 1 (i think thats what its called) and it was probably made before most of you were born.

I'm wondering if someone can help me with a project that i'm on. I am working on an iPhone application for a website that allows people to play games against one another for cash. The game systems this website currently supports are XBOX 360 and Playstation 3.

As i do not own either of these systems i would like to know if there is an emulator that will actually work with this website so that i can test it out. This site is asking me for an 'XBox Gamer Tag' but i don't know what that is.

And before i get flagged as not following the blog rules... i appologize... yes i do see the message here that says 'avoid using the blog system to ask for support questions' i can read. but i'm also in a bit of a pickle here as my boss just asked me to mock this application up over the weekend so i'm desperate.

i guess i will just download the app and see what happens...