Emulator Problem: Fast Blur

Thrilliing

Hello I am using the emulator GEN and when i start up the ROM (Shining Force) I get this problem of having the fast blur option come off and on rapidly and it causes this constant flash on the screen but if i click off of the window the fast blur stops. Then I click back on and it starts again....and suggestions?

Thrilliing

You mean "GENS".Never encountered that problem.I would reccomend you to use the Fusion emulator.

I have this emulator as well I switched to GENS because when i use Fusion it plays the game with no problem but i cant map the controls maybe you can help with this? I go to the controller menu and then try to define but it skips up i can map down then it skips left and i can map right and the cycle continues?

Thrilliing

I have this emulator as well I switched to GENS because when i use Fusion it plays the game with no problem but i cant map the controls maybe you can help with this? I go to the controller menu and then try to define but it skips up i can map down then it skips left and i can map right and the cycle continues?