ex's

hitmonlee

do yours give you trouble

mine just started a topic on another board proclaiming himself the best guy ever.

i'm having trouble restraining myself from replying, because it would only lead to nastiness.

but damn he is so not the best guy ever.

also about that spam
was posted on another completely unrelated board
hard at work that spam machine thingy

donkeyknob

well ive never had any trouble like that (mind you i only have 5 years dating experience and im 17 -_-;;) but seeing as you appear to want to avoid nastiness, id just steer clear of replying

hitmonlee

while i can ignore his post its a whole damn thread and all these other people reply

i shouldnt let it get to me but it does

in coming news: i may have a new ex to replace this one
w00
:(

ps. i replied. i am not strong i am weak. leaving it at one reply so not too much dirty laundry gets aired.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Splize said:
Jerry Springer his ass
That could help if hitmonlee lived in the United States. I bet she can find somebody like that on her local tv(I know I can).

hitmonlee said:
ps. i replied. i am not strong i am weak. leaving it at one reply so not too much dirty laundry gets aired.
Is that thread about you or about how "cool" he is?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I read your post and it was quite risky. Just let it be as most people seem to take the thread as nothing more than fun.

If it becomes a bashing/degrading thread towards you then deal with it but for now just keep your hands away from the reply button.

hitmonlee

yeah, it was more aimed at the girl who posted before me, since she is a friend it kind of hurt.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Just let the thread be for now but if he starts causing problems in it ask another moderator to handle it.

Zach

Is it just me, or does the forum scroll like ass in Firefox

And why is Lefteris telling people how to behave on other boards :dry:

Last edited:

donkeyknob

i dont think that post was anything bad, more/less a good dig at his head being up his ass? it seems to me they're all pullin the piss outta him anyway. i hope your ok, and its unlucky bout this time round

Badger

I didn't even read this through but I seen Lefteris giving advice on ex's and started pissing myself?

How many ex's do you have Lefteris?

Last edited: