EPSXE with Intel gma 900 whats the best config

ThunderStrike

Hello and I hope to post regularly, I have a question for you, I got the playstation emulator Epsxe i got the resent Petes plugins, D3d, Opengl, also the soft plugin.

I have a good display with the soft and open GL, but with some config settins i get a sort of fuzzy look to polygons.

I also set it to Nice settings.

If i get a good menu select display say for Resie then the polygons look bad with soft plugin.

But if i use open GL then the polgons look fine but then i get a smudgy menu and background image.

Whats the best settings for:

Windows xp
intel p4 pro 2.80GHz
512 ram
80GB hd
Intel graphics media accelerator 900
156FP Lcd monitor

Last edited:

mhl12

post a screenshot.

Remember that

1. ps1 graphics are not gonna look anywhere near like ps2 graphics no matter what graphics card you have.

2. you have an integrated intel card so naturally that's lacking already.

ThunderStrike

here is the game Prey the PC version this is a test for me to see how it can be put here, and it is for you to see how integrated graphics can achieve.

:bow:

mhl12

as montpics said, those are all normal. There's nothing wrong with that.

Choose whichever plugin you like.

montpics

That is pretty normal as well. But nice posting pics. Brings back memory. ;)

Errr, Merry Christmas to you all as well. :)

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
Is there supposed to be something wrong in that screenshot?

montpics

At least I still remember how to make unlimited ammo, so I don't have to worry much of those monsters. :p

ThunderStrike

Do anyone play Resident Evil ( all ) on epsxe ?

Could you post a screen shot of anything montpics, can i use a cell shade plug in with epsxe, also i watched on you tube some one take down the tyrant from RE 1 original with a knife, it was the japan version though directors cut.

Last edited:

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
I would if i had 10 pound lol, PSX games are so dear here, i mean it's a rip off, i had final fantasy 7, 8, 9, 10 and the first 3 cost 25 pound each, i got 27 pound for the lot :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

montpics

Do anyone play Resident Evil ( all ) on epsxe ?

Could you post a screen shot of anything montpics, can i use a cell shade plug in with epsxe, also i watched on you tube some one take down the tyrant from RE 1 original with a knife, it was the japan version though directors cut.
If I had my free time. :)

Note : Will post a screenshots from RE :DC (English Version)

ThunderStrike

I would post a link to the You Tube for the movies but it has a lot of, you know.;)

I went to my local library and when i viewed this website it looked fine, apart from i use a LCD monitor and in the library they have CRT monitors so everything looked dark.:eek:

:my_specoo