Emulator Problem: Epsxe emulator makes a cracking sound.

251Mario

Hi can someone help me with Epsxe emulator everytime i run this emulator it keeps making cracking sounds during gameplay no matter what rom you run. I have windows 8.1. And you guys have not send me a reply everytime I post something from this forums . So please let me know how to fix this problem as soon as possible thank you.

251Mario

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
And you guys have not send me a reply everytime I post something from this forums .
Every post you made (all 14) have replies to them. Don't make false accusations.

Sound problems are caused by many things.

For example.
Trying to sync the sound to video when your video is lagging behind. Get a better video card/CPU.
Using a plugin that has issue, try another.
If its one game, it may not be emulated well, try another emulator.
When using a mounted CD with or ISO, make sure the hard drive is not fragmented.
Check your sound card drivers, update them

Every time you make a post about performance you must include all the specs, like you were asked in the other threads. If that gets bothersome, then put it in your sig. Also in this case it would be wise to say what plug-in you selected for audio.

Robert

And you guys have not send me a reply everytime I post something from this forums . So please let me know how to fix this problem as soon as possible thank you.

251Mario

You sure want a lot from a free service. What did you expect for nothing?