DVD region code pain in the a**

JoshM22

I downloaded a DVD.ISO file a while back. The region code was PAL and the user claimed to have removed it, thus making it playable on any player. I burned the file as an ISO. Tried to play it with an NTSC player and the player read "Cannot play region area code wrong." Is there a way around this crap without having to go out and buy a region free player? I can see why they would put this kind of restriction on movies, but this is a music video DVD.

JoshM22

Anyone gonna help me out with this or what? Some advice would be much appreciated. Better than being ignored!

JoshM22

Well, thanks for nothing F*** it!

EDIT: I thought i would appologize. WOn't happen again.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

I am surprise that nobody help you. I will try my best to help you. Remember, I love to help people and make people happy like you. Please dont swear. I know you are upset but be patient, ok ? I have life and I always am here to help people like you any way I can, ok ? :D

Try this:

http://www.digital-digest.com/software/download.php?sid=1&ssid=0&did=1

Try it and if it did not work...

Here:

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/DVD_Region-Free

dvd_region_free_204.jpg

Last edited:

JoshM22

I usually am very patient. I guess it just hasn't taken that long for help to arrive. I was more mad at the person that posted the DVD file saying the region code had been removed. I was kind to him. Sorry i will be more patient and understanding next time.Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

JoshM22

Ana the DVD file i have is a limited edition music video DVD. I don't know if you are into Tool. The name of the DVD is Salival. I checked around and it goes for 100 plus USD on Amazon. I am not willing to pay that much for 5 music vids and commentary sorry just not worth it at all.

Last edited:

JoshM22

No problem. So is it work for you that I posted and which?

Oh, I haven't tried either one just yet. Been very busy with work and my PS3 lately. I will download both and try each later on tonight or early tomorrow. I will let you know if they work or not. Thanks