does anyone here know magic the gathering

LoGoS_dArK

it really depends on wot type of cards u have able for u to use........i've been playin magic since beta came out & i still play in tourneys every once in awhile, so plz tell me exactly wot u want ur core of the deck to be, then i'll see if i can help u out,k!!

LoGoS_dArK

man, i really suggest that u through in atleast one more color to that like maybe blue for some counters or maybe some green for some brute force..........but if you're goin to go straight red like that, u still need some attack, id through in some creatures around 10 or 12 2/2 or 3/3 haste creatures, i mean straight direct damage is great & all but if you go up against a creature deck your screwed, no matter how much direct damage you got, unless you're able to kill them in 3 or 4 turns, which is the best thing to do..........i dont know thorugh me some more info, please!!

Shadewolf

ive been playing since i was 8 and im 13 now and i have like 8 decks i dont play much now but i have a red and black direct damage deck and its worked for me really good i would seggest going with red and black red for the direct damage and black for flying creatures its a really good combo