Do you trust computer repair people??

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Good choice!

Seems 90% of the time all they wanna do is EXTRACT AS MUCH $$$ AS THEY CAN... They know whats wrong but tell you otherwise WHILE SECRETLY FIXING THE ISSUE!

JoshM22

The video link will not work for me. I just have my dad mod my computer. Makes sense cause it saves me money, and this use to be his primary gaming PC.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Here is the link out flat (With no 'anonym.to' (to hide that its HOTLINKED (Some links wont work "hotlinked")))

http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/getting_gouged_by_geeks/getting_gouged_by_geeks.wmv

the_EMU_kid

custom build home computer 3 years warranty each part
But in need i have my trusty salesman :happy: I even changed parts after 4 months at full price parts , speaking of honest and nice guy
jeleaus? :p

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
Hell no. I know basic stuff about computers so if I call people like that I stay with them to see what they do. The problem is however, as long as I understand what they're doing I can do it myself.

But however, I finally have a good solution. It's kinda hard to explain with my level of English. But a female cousin married a guy who makes computers. It isn't his main job, but he makes money with it. When my computer is broke he helps me, and does it well for free (except when some parts are broken).:happy:

RockY

L H D T P M
But however, I finally have a good solution. It's kinda hard to explain with my level of English. But a female cousin married a guy who makes computers. It isn't his main job, but he makes money with it. When my computer is broke he helps me, and does it well for free (except when some parts are broken).:happy:

He makes computers?????