Creative I-Trigue 3330 2.0 speakers review

JoshM22

I just bought this 2.0 set up today. The speakers that put out the sound each have three titanium micro drivers with Neodyminium magnets. That is some talk for all you techies out there. Anyways the little speakers put out some really good sound if you turn these bad boys up. The sub woofer can really bring out the dynamics in rock and acoustic numbers. I threw in some old Nine Inch Nails too and even that really gets the woofer kicking. I haven't tested any classical or country yet. Let me just say this. Any type of music or movie you put through these speakers the sound will really shine.

Now i have never had this problem with speakers at all, but you can really turn up the volume here and get no distortion from neither the speakers or the sub woofer. Anways enough ranting and raving about these things. I have been without speakers for 4 months so am excited lol. Anyways got any questions feel free to ask. I still recommend Bose too those are really good speakers. Not to bash creative though still a good set of speakers.

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
How much was they also where did you get them.

I got the Logitech speakers 5.1 from Walmart 120 watts that sound good also my computer has Realtek HD Audio :)

Zach

$120? Kinda steep if they were the X-540's.. I paid that about a year ago for mine at Best Buy..

Which realtek chipset is it? My motherboard has the high definition chipset.. I forget the model at the moment, but when I did use it, it sounded awesome and was a great deal for a motherboard chipset. As good if not better than Nforce's Soundstorm

JoshM22

Sorry for the late response. I ended up paying 80.00 at Fry's and Electronics. When i went to do a review for them on amazon.com they had them there for $50.00 that does not include the shipping and handling. With S & H it probably would have been about $65.00 from amazon.com. I don't do much electronic buying at Bestbuy. Mostly get hard to find CD's there since their selection is really good here in Texas where i live.