Game Problem: Code Veronica Disc 2 won't start (nulldc)

Arcadian

I finished Disc 1, saved the game, got the "change disc" screen, mounted disc 2, did the Swap Disc function, and it crashes every time. Further, when I launch disc 2 to start, it also crashes. I get the "nulldc has stopped working" error message and am forced to close it. I tried re-downloading another file, and the same thing happens.

:fuckyou:

Last edited:

Arcadian

The only other DC emulator that I know of is Chankast, and it never worked for me in the first place. I heard nulldc is the best. Did you have a recommendation?

testmachine

Old member
I would reccomend you to use chankast.If it doesn't work it probably doesn't support disc switching on that game!

Arcadian

Is there some way to circumvent that problem?

Edit: I burned a Utopia Boot Disc, but how do I use it? I started by booting the boot disc, and it says "Please insert CD." Then I went to Swap Disc, inserted the RECV Disc 2 .cdi file, and nothing is happening. Is there something else I need to do?

Edit 2: Just so you know, I tried this with Chankast (and with a newer version of nulldc), and the same problem occurs: the game tells me "This is NOT Resident Evil Code Veronica Disc 2."

What the hell man...what the hell.

Last edited: