CDs that no one knows about

Ana

We all have them CD's that no one knows we have even friends CD's that are to embarrassing to tell anyone so List yours I will go first.

1. The Beach Boys

2. The Moody Blues

3. Sergio Mendes

4. Spice Girls

5. The Bangles

6. Rick Springfield

7. Miami Sound Machine

8. Madonna (The new CDs like after 2000 what happened to her her 80s music was the best.)

9. Kylie Minogue (after the 80s her music went down hill)

10. Duran Duran (again after the 80s all there music went down hill)

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Those are called Artists

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Did you have an older sister or are you an 70'ds baby. ( teen in the 80'ds )

5. The Bangles
- Never had that CD, but do remember manic Monday.

7. Miami Sound Machine
Guilty, dont know where it went.

8. Madonna (The new CDs like after 2000 what happened to her her 80s music was the best.)
Because popular music to day is crap.

10. Duran Duran (again after the 80s all there music went down hill) - So true.
Guilty

1) van-helen jump.

2) Motley crew DR. feelgood - Actually they are still around, there new stuff is not as good as the old but not as bad is today's crap.

3) Jon Bon Jovi New Jersey

4) Extreme more the words.

I know I have some tapes that are even more so "not knows about"

1) Micheal Jackson - thriller.
2) sir mix-a-lot.
3) fat boys.
4) hewie lewis in the news - Power of love baby..

Last edited:

Ana

Yes I got sisters one of them gave me some of her CDs when she got married.

Zach

What the hell is embarrassing about most of those :confused:

I mean.. Spice Girls, sure.. I wouldn't want to admit liking something like that but there are some good names there...

Zach

Sounds like you need new friends.. Most of the people I know listen to all kinds of stuff from any genre and any decade..

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
music is lame
- is very opinionated. judging someone on this is very Close minded or "shallow". Close minded people dont make good friends. They often just want something. That or have a lot of growing up to do. You have the right to your own ears..

" keep Rockin' In The Free World" - NEIL YOUNG

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
We all have them CD's that no one knows we have even friends CD's that are to embarrassing to tell anyone so List yours I will go first.

1. The Beach Boys

2. The Moody Blues

3. Sergio Mendes

4. Spice Girls

5. The Bangles

6. Rick Springfield

7. Miami Sound Machine

9. Kylie Minogue (after the 80s her music went down hill)

10. Duran Duran (again after the 80s all there music went down hill)

Can't say I have any albums, actually "artists", that I'm embarrassed about, (though most of them are "records", 45s & 33s, while the few CDs I have are the most likey ones I listen to) but could say other people may not like the same tastes, as of friends, while playing Bee Gees, KC, or ABBA drives them out of the house pretty quick. :p I'm in all kinds of stuff though, (rock, heavy metal, 80's techno/wave, 70s disco, golden oldies, a bit of country, and even classical - to give a few), so I'll listen to something new, but if it's something I'm not "fond" of, I'll just not listen to it. As for the ones you "posted", their probably ones I wouldn't be into, but can't say their horrible, for their the few of many that defied music back then...

Yeah - There's a couple of Friends always trying to get me into their stuff, though there's a few tracks I really don't want to get caught dead listening to on the road "full blast" as of Nelly's "It's Getting Hot In Here" nor Offspring's "Pretty Fly For A White Guy". Also remember my girl a few years back trying to get me to listen to Olivia Newton-John's stuff, though don't get me wrong, but maybe a bit too "femine" for a guy to crank up to the stereo. ;)

As for today's music - it sucks. Bands are just not playing like they use to, like you mentioned, though the few remaining from back then are running like continuous broken records. I use to be lead vocal/guitar in a band of ours (years ago), so know how and what it is like of "struggling" to come up with something new while keeping it appealing to the audience, but then again know when to quit when it's going good...

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Can't say I have any albums, actually "artists", that I'm embarrassed about

Can't say I have any albums, actually "artists", that I'm embarrassed aboutOh look at you hidding the fact you still have a frammed signed copy of new kids on the block, right next to milli vanilli. Or was that nelson...

only kiddin ;) I know nothing of this mans music albums ..

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
ulaoulao said:
Umm not to burst your bubble elder """" but I have you by 6 years..

Quote:

if so, that is.. So I was jamming out to classics before you were born... "pal"

Don't know where "Emu-Zone" gets "28" from "79", but may want to add a year or two or three there friend. ;) Besides, if you were "jamming" before "I" was "born" dude, this must be your "early" days: ( http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=QENrL6126g0 ) LOL - HA HA on you for there's only a four to three year between. ;) Hey, I'm six-foot-three, so can't tell by just seeing the top of your head. :p

Mr. 70s here - still driving my classic Volkswagen Beatle and 73' Indian...

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
ulaoulao said:
0030 - but right right, while you were yet learning to walk, I was yet learning to take my first $hit. Lets leave it at that buddy. ;)

Looky here: we're no longer talking about CDs but who's first to get out of diapers... LOL

Last edited: