Bush In Britain

J

Jet Set Willy

No Blackdemon, I only point it out because I'm astounded that you're so predictable. It's bad enough to do what you do once, but you do it each and every time WITHOUT FAIL.

J

Jet Set Willy

Neco, it's not fair to called Neko Koneko a pedophile. Pedophiles need to have the ability to outwit children to win their confidence, and that's way beyond our learned friend here.

TGS

Go fuck your mom waz

J

Jet Set Willy

I have to admit that I've not been paying enough attention to the sickening incest portion of my lifestyle. Better go and grease up the parental unit, then.

Mourgos

Let me see.USA has more nuclear ,chemical or any other type of weapons than any other country on the world.It has also done more wars the last decades than any other country on the world and has killed more innocent people than any other country on the world because of "accidents" in order to "free" people from their leaders that don't cooperate with the US while they play dump and don't say a word when it comes to the dictators they bring on power in other countries in order to control them.The US is trully "threatened" all the time from bad people that want to take their liberty away yet it seems that they have never had war on their grounds (fighting on other contries is just to defend their poor and weak country and not imperialism as some bad-terrorists people say.
Oh and let me see ...the people they "liberate" is trully happy though the Yugoslavians that where "liberated" just before the Iraqish from their "dictator" refuse to vote for the third time to elect their president-but don't think it's because they want to protest in that way,they just forgot to vote.Oh the US has more casualties by now than those it had on the first year of the Vietnam war-but then again this isn't either the Iraqish fighting for their freedom ,it's just the work of a few terrorists.And I guess that the pictures of the dead children of iraq never comes to your countries because your leaders don't want to spoil your appetite.

And then the US with their elected presidents tells us that the greatest threat for world peace is terrorism.I just wonder who the terrorist really is.
And I also wonder who are more stupid the people like Bush that tells those bullshit(who is a true king of idiocy) or the people that believe and votes them.

At some time all this idiocy must be paid back .

Badger

You live in Pakistan, right?

I find your views interesting as you are in an area more affected by this war on terror than any of us. I am guessing that your views echo what most people in your country think? Your, English is pretty bad, but I get what your talking about.

Until the west stop trying to force western ideals on others countries (mostly Muslim), then there is never going to be any peace.. People naturally reject getting told what to do, a small scale example of this being Lefteris on here. He patronizes us, suppresses us, shows favoritism to others, etc, and not many of us like it much. Ok, it’s a pretty shitty example, but you get the jest of what I mean.

Zach

Far be it from someone who cannot form proper sentences or spell words corrently, to belittle someone else as stupid.

Where exactly did you get your information anyway? Some third world text book?

Killed more innocent people in history than any other country ? Thats laughable at best.

And are you trying to DEFEND Milosevic ? Give me a fucking break dude. He was murdering thousands and comitting genocide infront of the whole fucking world. I don't know what the problem is with their elections, but it could be anything from bully tactics to reduce turnout to just plain idiotic people. Thats their fucking problem.

Never had a war on our own soil ? I'm not going to dignify that one with a response.

We've seen war in America just as much as the rest of the world. Many Americans have died for other countries as well as for their own country, and it is just plain stupid to think anyone on this planet except a maniac doesn't understand what war is. The difference between us and the rest of the world is, we are determined not to be the guys having our asses handed to us overnight like other countries throughout history.

and FUCK FUCKS SAKE USE PARAGRAPHS

Mourgos

I'm from Greece and facts are facts wether you believe them or not .
But alright you hane had war on your soil that is true,but big deal.Most countries have had wars on their soil to protect their freedom ten times more than you have and Greece is one of them.
What your country likes to do is sending its mercenaries all over the world and watch the massacre live on CNN.
As for Milosevic I wan't even bother to tell anything other than that :if his actions where hitleric-which they where -they where done just in one country .Your actions are equally disgusting and are suppressing the whole world.
And if you don't believe me I'll just tell you that your country supported -unofficially yet trully nevertheless-the dictatorship that arose on Geece at th 1970 .That's not a very kindhearted or defending action is it ?
Oh before I forget it the same people that you are now calling terrorists are the ones that you brought to power to fight the soviet union for you,and their barbaric ways didn't seem to bother the US then .

Zach

Just remember the world is a two way street.

Americas time will come. I hope to fuck I aint around to see it. But the fact of the matter is this.

Terrorism is a threat to everyone.
If everyone abondons the U.S and we fall ito obvlision, or a wreck of a country, who is going to stick up for the world ? Can't call the Americans if they are busy fighting terrorists by themselves with a country in shambles.

The common theme will be "Damn we really fucked ourselves". America is a double edged sword. We need the world just as much as the world needs us.

The problem with a lot of the world is they cannot see the bigger picture. Countries that isolate each other will become weak and perrish. Americans are not the only christians in the world either, nor are they the only ones the terrorists despise. If America should ever become an irrelevant part of the picture, you can be damn sure the terrorists will start on the next country, and the next, and the next, and the next.

This is not a time to bitch and moan. Its a time to pull together and get things under control.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by Mourgos@Nov 21 2003, 04:21 PM
Let me see.USA has more nuclear ,chemical or any other type of weapons than any other country on the world.It has also done more wars the last decades than any other country on the world and has killed more innocent people than any other country on the world because of "accidents" in order to "free" people from their leaders that don't cooperate with the US while they play dump and don't say a word when it comes to the dictators they bring on power in other countries in order to control them.The US is trully "threatened" all the time from bad people that want to take their liberty away yet it seems that they have never had war on their grounds (fighting on other contries is just to defend their poor and weak country and not imperialism as some bad-terrorists people say.
Oh and let me see ...the people they "liberate" is trully happy though the Yugoslavians that where "liberated" just before the Iraqish from their "dictator" refuse to vote for the third time to elect their president-but don't think it's because they want to protest in that way,they just forgot to vote.Oh the US has more casualties by now than those it had on the first year of the Vietnam war-but then again this isn't either the Iraqish fighting for their freedom ,it's just the work of a few terrorists.And I guess that the pictures of the dead children of iraq never comes to your countries because your leaders don't want to spoil your appetite.

And then the US with their elected presidents tells us that the greatest threat for world peace is terrorism.I just wonder who the terrorist really is.
And I also wonder who are more stupid the people like Bush that tells those bullshit(who is a true king of idiocy) or the people that believe and votes them.

At some time all this idiocy must be paid back .
Iraqish? Sorry, I'm afraid that is not a word. Would you like to remove an 'h'?

I would like to know where you got your stats, the Vietnam war was a complete failure, that was something to actually protest against. The fact is that Saddam was obviously not a threat to the U.S., as you have pointed out. He was however a threat to his own people, the amounts of public executions and tales of Saddam and his sons terrorizing people is huge. I saw some footage on the telly that just made me cringe, he actually had people shoved off of buildings 30 feet high with their hands and legs bound. Ugh, it was awful and it was all public. They also showed part of a beheading, but cut away before it showed anything too nasty, something Al-Jazeera television couldn't have been bothered to do.

Zach

63 people died the first year of the Vietnam war, if thats what you were inquiring about.

Found it hard to believe myself at first.

But his point in that regard is totally irrelveant

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Still, only 63 :eek:

El Fugitivo

Well, it depends on which year you consider the "first" of the Vietnam War. Since we never made a proclamation of war, we never were officially at war. And before the big infantry push there were many aerial missions. Before the air missions we sent in military personnel to advise and train the South Vietnamese. Before that, the French got fucked there. I'm curious to see which year you are referring to, Neco, though please don't take offense to this, I'm merely laying out how it might be hard to judge this particular statistic.