Broken Sword 4 : Angel of Death (PC)

montpics

Another upcoming adventure game for PC is in the works! :)

The fourth game sees series sleuth George Stobbart fall in love with a mysterious woman, but the happiness is not meant to last. The damsel's disappearance draws George into an international search for a powerful artifact to save the world once again. There is of course a nefarious plot afoot, powerful factions to contend with, and a big secret at the heart of everything. In a potential spoiler, THQ has said that the secret "will ultimately lead George's latest adventure to a painful and bitter conclusion."

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
montpics said:
Just wondering how a french reporter will bump into George again in that game. :rolleyes:

I also think that is not too original, but when I was playing the games, I really didn't bother ;)

montpics

belmont said:
A must buy for me too.
Any words for a PS2 version of the game?
So far, there is no mention about it as the developers are working hard making it to the PC. There is no surprise that a possibility for being ported to PS2 or PS3 (perhaps, since there is no confirmation of that release date for PC version) but we will see how it goes.

@Alco :
Anything can happen. Maybe a comeback of some characters from previous titles perhaps. ;)

montpics

E3 Trailer had been released.
It's time to play George Stobbart once more time, as he uncovers a nefarious plot which reignites an old rivalry between the world's most powerful factions and exposes a secret that they have secretly fought over for millennia.
Trailer :
>CLICK HERE!<

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Thanks for the trailer, montpics! It looks pretty good. I must admit that I perhaps liked the series better in 2D. Part 3 is the only part I never finished...