Best Computer Mouse

nihmol

Hi Everyone! Can anyone help me in choosing mouse for graphics designing? I need for designing my own and clients projects. Waiting for suggestions from you guys.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Any quality mouse mouse (not a super cheap one) should be fine. Just pick one that allows you to also adjust the DPI for accuracy reasons.

Alternatively if you like to "draw" you can always opt in for a digital pen like the Wacom products that are really popular.

jameskh

50$ is quite good budget for a mouse. I would suggest you to go for Apple Magic Mouse. This one is quite good mouse for graphics designing. Here are detailed features of this mouse:
  • Ambidextrous design
  • Combines trackpad and mouse
  • Completely rechargeable model
  • Multi-touch surface
  • Bluetooth compatible

kirazbodiz

hi everyone. I do some designing for my friend's website and my mouse is just annoying. it's so annoying that if someone ruins my Antalya villa with wrecking ball, that doesn't compare! so can u help me for buying a quiet mouse with a budget of around 30 bucks?

nickirwin

50$ is quite good budget for a mouse. I would suggest you to go for Apple Magic Mouse. This one is quite good mouse with high clicks per second tested on cps test. Here are detailed features of this mouse:
  • Ambidextrous design
  • Combines trackpad and mouse
  • Completely rechargeable model
  • Multi-touch surface
  • Bluetooth compatible

Apple Magic Mouse is certainly a good choice but if you want a better value for money option with a higher DPI range and switches, you consider Logitech's M series mice.

MaybellFranecki

If you are into graphic designing I will highly suggest you to use pen pad instead of mouse it will make you stand out of the rest!

kulluM

Anker 2.4 G Wireless Vertical - well my friend use that one i think its kind of under budget for my friend and he actually liked it so yeah

elsasmith23

hi everyone. I do some designing for my friend's website and my mouse is just annoying. it's so annoying that if someone ruins my Antalya villa with wrecking ball, that doesn't compare! so can u help me for buying a quiet mouse with a budget of around 30 bucks?
If you're looking for a quiet mouse with a budget of around 30 bucks, I would suggest the Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse. This mouse features a 90% noise reduction compared to other regular mice, making it perfect for those who prefer a quieter work environment. It also has a comfortable design, making it great for long hours of work. Plus, it has an 18-month battery life, so you won't have to worry about it dying on you mid-task.

Last edited: