Banjo Tooie & Zelda graphic problems, help! :)

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Yeah Banjo runs really slowly and colours are missing etc, I've tried almost every plugin in existence.

Zelda O O T- It's all fine but things like the title at the beginning is all distorted and when you start navigating Link the navi icon and hearts etc are black and can't be seen properly, is there ways round this.

Zelda M M - Blurred images at the beginning, runs quite slowly and also SOUND is a bit of problem for all my games.

Please help!
Thanks

Crazy!

Last edited:

Jale

According to your system specs, you have a S3 graphics chipset and that is bad. When I first bought this computer it came with S3 Graphics ProSavage DDR and now I have an ATI Radeon 9200 SE.

In other words, don't expect high speed and fancy graphics with that video chipset.

Last edited:

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Oh ok, it's just I seem to get PSX games working at decent colours etc and I don't understand why not these games, anyway, I might buy a new graphic chipset when I get a bit of money, thanks!

CrAzY!

Jale

If you are not a hardcore gamer you can buy cheap ones (low-mid end cards) like mine (Radeon 9200 SE). It's pretty good for emulation.

Crazy!

Road Runner!
No I wouldn't call myself a hardcore gamer, but I'm playing games more than ever now that I've discovered emulation! :) lol, I'll check that card out, thanks, *the only problem now is who do I get to fix it into my computer!* :p

CrAzY!

Jale

You can get even a better one than mine for a cheap prize. You can choose between ATI and GeForce.

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Cheers, that's really helpful, I'll have a look around for the most suitable card, thanks!

CrAzY!