Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
You have kids but your pic looks like a preteen.

This strikes no one but me as slightly suspicious? Like perhaps an internet lie? Surely these lies happen often enough to have at least some of you piqued in curiousity, right? I mean, hasn't any one seen Hard Candy??? Come on!

Alright, I'll concede the notion that not all girls into emulation are horrid psycho hose beasts. Not all the girls into emulation are unwashed coyote ugly (maybe even fugly) terrors that go bump in the night and get kicked out of bars and parties when things go wrong and their dominating and heinous personalities make their ugliness so unbearable that no one wants to deal with them further.

But some of them are.

Just sayin'...

Zach

Asians often look younger than their actual age, it's one of those unacknowledged facts of life.. But when they start to look old, they can get fugly too... So I guess its a trade off. Some have suggested it is because they have a lot of collagen in their skin compared to, say, Caucasians.. We have thin skin that wrinkles much easier too.

Last edited:

Ana

Most of us do look preteen. I wonder if that is why some not all American men love Asian girls.

As for Akiko_the_Elf I do not care about those commits you made about me.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I love pret......ERRR.....um I mean women

and Akiko I care ;)

Last edited:

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Somehow, Dog, I knew you would. ^_~*

As for the comments (Yes, that's right, comments not commits) I made, they weren't all about you, Ana. Some of them were broad and sweeping generalizations. Good call telling the difference.

As for me basically insinuating this is an internet lie COME ON. Like people don't lie all over the internet ALL THE TIME. Seriously, if you trust people online then I have to wonder about you. Because no one in their right mind trusts the internet or the people on it. That goes double for people in forums and in chats.

Zach

Alright.. This thread is wildly off topic, and it needs to stop. This was a thread about Avatars, not about trying to expose forum members as fake, liars, or whatever people want to come up with. Too much negative attention is being focused at one member.

Everyone has said their opinions, and that is all there is to it.. I don't want to see anything else being posted here, unless it is an Avatar.

Last edited: