montpics

Adding time! :)
Banner06.jpg

Banner07.jpg

Banner08.jpg

mhl12

here are some Final Fantasy VII Advent Children sigs that I made. I'm quite new to photoshop so I think these are quite good for a beginner. :)

FFVIISig2.jpg

FFVIISig1.jpg

montpics

mhl12, both are pretty similar design but I personally can't see the header/title on the banner. Try to make it visible. :cool:

mhl12

ok well I adjusted the opacity a bit but now the pic might not blend that well. The logo is a bit easier to read though.

ffviisiglight2gn.jpg

On second thought, I can't really see the difference between those two. :D

edit: I got some advice from other forums and changed the sigs a bit

ffviisigblue16yr.jpg

ffviisigblue29re.jpg

Last edited:

mhl12

Ok I made some more FFVII sigs. These are pretty simple but sometimes simple is good. :)

Basically, I took cropped the the Cloud/Sephiroph pic from the wallpaper and added a frame from the E3 trailer (the wispy cloud things)

There's 5 different versions. Each one I used a different blending option (lighten, luminesence, etc...)

Let me know what you think.

FF7sig1.jpg

FF7sig2.jpg

FF7sig3.jpg

FF7sig4.jpg

FF7sig5.jpg

p.s. I forgot to add borders to these and I'm too lazy to upload them again. So add them yourselves if you want to use them or go without them. :D

mhl12

montpics said:
Hmmm, nothing changes from the originals...... :rolleyes:

I'm not exactly sure what you meant by that..

Are you saying that it doesn't look any different from the original wallpaper?

TGS

mhl12 said:
Ok I made some more FFVII sigs. These are pretty simple but sometimes simple is good. :)

Basically, I took cropped the the Cloud/Sephiroph pic from the wallpaper and added a frame from the E3 trailer (the wispy cloud things)

There's 5 different versions. Each one I used a different blending option (lighten, luminesence, etc...)

Let me know what you think.

FF7sig1.jpg

FF7sig2.jpg

FF7sig3.jpg

FF7sig4.jpg

FF7sig5.jpg

p.s. I forgot to add borders to these and I'm too lazy to upload them again. So add them yourselves if you want to use them or go without them. :D

Those are quite good, I'm impressed. Let's see some more of your work.

Genome

north west south west
i'm having trouble finding all my sigs i've made (reformatted :fuckyou: ) i did find this old pic i made. its me on a nes cart. this was way back in the olden days. when i had long hair :p

genomejapaneseversionfinished2.png

mhl12

Genome said:
woot one of my favorite sigs. (i hate best buy)

seconded, everything there is wayyyyy overpriced.. :dry:

Chinese_Fighter said:
mhl12, yours is cool but don't you know you stole it from Final Fantasy 8?

um.. no.. It's from Final Fantasy VII... more specificly, the upcoming FFVII: AC movie. There's a link to it in my sig. (the pic is the link)

Last edited:

mhl12

montpics said:
You get my meaning. :)

well ya true there's nothing really different from the original picture. I just added a little kick to it with the wispy cloud background and different color shadings.