Anyone ever Playing Thrill Kill ?

xplics

Yeah I had a chance to play this game when I had a modded PSONE back in the day, noting special to be honest with you. Not much at all really.

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
From a faqs on gamefaqs.com i noticed this:

I would like to give the credit deserved to the staff at PSM. I got the Thrill
Kills from their issue 14, October '98.

The author of faqs doesn't say if it's a demo or full version. Goodies usually demo version isn't it. But judging from the completeness of the faqs it's likely Full version.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
There are 2 full versions floating about. A censored version and an uncensored version. The difference being with some of the fatalities available.

The game was canned and eventually reskinned and released as Wu-Tang: Taste the Pain (which was equally crap).

In order to get the versions of Thrill Kill floating about online to run you need to hold down the X and Square button when the screen goes blank.

spotanjo3

There are 2 full versions floating about. A censored version and an uncensored version. The difference being with some of the fatalities available.

The game was canned and eventually reskinned and released as Wu-Tang: Taste the Pain (which was equally crap).

In order to get the versions of Thrill Kill floating about online to run you need to hold down the X and Square button when the screen goes blank.

Actually... This game is ok. Its kind of like wu-tangs game though. Thrill Kill - Full - Uncensored -
This game was completed, everything was done but it was never officially released.. violent game kids... stay away...ugh! Anyway...

Well, it is a beta of the game...a full one was never released I believe. :)

Ryanfaescotland

I found a copy of this game lying in a box of junk in a mates house and bought it off him for about £3 and loved it!

Extreme violence, decient graphics and creative. Only problems were it being a bit of a button masher and it crashed a little too frequently (this may have been cause my disc was scratched or it may also have been because of coding errors since the game wasn't finished)

This was one of the best multiplayer games I've ever played (next to Mario Kart and Golden Eye) and I went out and bought a multitap solely for this game.

The fact I'd heard of this game being canceled and being too violent before playing it only added to my enjoyment. What a build up it was given.