Anyone beaten Ninja Gaiden for NES?

thelittlegumnut

Such a difficult game. Go SaveStates!

theres probably more difficult but still...

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Try beating "Castlevainia I" in one go, no saves and using only the lives they give you. I can not recall beating NG.

Zarathustrax

I have beaten the 3 of them. There are some parts that I feel I need to kill myself, is just awfull how dificult the last stages are. Speacially in Ninja Gaiden 3 (last stage) but I did it, with a lot of suffering haha. I haven?t played on emulator, so, maybe I will do it and upload some videos to Youtube.

thelittlegumnut

I have beaten the 3 of them. There are some parts that I feel I need to kill myself, is just awfull how dificult the last stages are. Speacially in Ninja Gaiden 3 (last stage) but I did it, with a lot of suffering haha. I haven?t played on emulator, so, maybe I will do it and upload some videos to Youtube.

Yes, you must! Id love to see someone beat this game legit. I mean, how did they expect the average consumer to beat this!!! Some parts of this game i feel are actually a bit unfair such as when the enemy are standing right on the edge of a platform which you must jump on and they are constantly throwing those little axe/tomahawk things. You like, have to hit them whilst in the air just before you land and somehow progress further forward after hitting them from above to land on the very edge of the platform. Ya you prob wont get what im saying but you know what i mean by the sort of unfairness of some sections, but oh well.

As for Castlevania, yeah in difficulty i actually found NG more difficult. But overall they are very similiar gameplay styles.

P.S. Some bosses on NG and Castlevania are just ridiculously hard to beat. On some i think its impossible to beat them with full health remaining. idk thats just me.

crystalis

LOL are you kidding no one's ever beat that game on the original console.As far as i made it too was the boss that killed your father after that the last stage is freaking impossible ,im not even going to talk about the last boss its going to piss me off!!! .PS:(Save slots dont count guys)

Last edited:

testmachine

Old member
LOL are you kidding no one's ever beat that game on the original console.As far as i made it too was the boss that killed your father after that the last stage is freaking impossible ,im not even going to talk about the last boss its going to piss me off!!! .PS:(Save slots dont count guys)

I've beaten the first Ninja Gaiden on the original console.It took me 3 months to get past the game.But i finally finished it.