Any Bob Dylan fans here?

JoshM22

I must say I am a big Bob Dylan fan now. Have been since late 2005. The first time I sat down and listened to his songs with a friend i found them annoying and hard to understand. Dylan's music really had to grow on me. Once I heard one song I had to hear more.I have listened to Bob's entire catalog. The 60's and 70's era were his best years. The man still writes some incredible music. Nothing like he use to, even Bob said he cannot write songs like he did in the 60's. None the less the man and his backing band have talent.

I cannot imagine the world without Bob Dylan and The Beatles. They influenced so many good bands over the years. Life would def be different without these two great band being a part of music history.

JoshM22

I guess no one here likes Bob Dylan. Wow!

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Bob Dylan and The Beatles are both great. Also Tom Petty and Bob Seager are great too. Although I ussually listen to much harder music.

I never liked Elvis.

JoshM22

Yeah, I use to listen to a lot of Bob, Beatles,Tom Petty,Bob Seger, and other classic rock bands. I am back to listening to heavier stuff for example Pantera,Down,Metallica,Merciless Death,Megadeth and etc. That is a whole new thread though.

JoshM22

I don't listen to much 80's hair metal. Never really understood why guys wanted to dress up like girls. Then girls going crazy over those bands is even more confusing.