Anime, who watches it?

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
See ?, that KIND of anime crowded anime series list recently, beside 'stretched every week episode anime' like Bleach, One piece etc.

The one i can watch with interest from 2006 is only Code Geass :(

Last edited:

Spellsong

Gray Mage
Wow. I was hoping for more Action, and I tend to avoid series that are more than 50 eps long. The only anime I didn't have problems with lengthy was Rurouni kenshin, DB, DBZ, and Yu Yu Hakasho.

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Bleach is good lengthy anime....until the end of Soul Society arc (ep 60 ?). Bount arc filler story suck.
Try watch Busourenkin (26 ep) from the maker of Rurouni Kenshin. Its good, even though cant be compared with Kenshin and considered Bleach clone by some people.

ouch123

That Guy Nobody Knows...
I've watched a lot of anime. Right now, I'm not really watching any though, but some good ones I've watched before would be Full Metal Alchemist, DN Angel, Spiral, Tsukihime and Rurouni Kenshin, to name a few.

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Just watching Violinist of hamelin and Solty Rei. Old and New but both good ( if only Hamelin doesn't too dark and have more animation, the game is good too on SNES).

Zach

Today I picked up the Tenchi Movie pack, and Ghost in the Shell: SAC - Solid State Society, in the tin box. Didn't notice it came with an OST, heh.

The Tenchi 3 pack was a cool deal for $25. I been wanting them all on DVD for a while. Have the third on VHS, can finally get rid of that now. Wish I could say I liked the various TV series' as much as the movies, but just too cheesey and stupid for my taste these days.

glompingcow

Oh my gosh hehehe so embarassing >_< I still watch Sailor Moon lol It can be good!!

Anyway, I'm also in the middle of watching Melody of Oblivion with my friend Dawn! That's such a cool anime!!

Other than that, I have some favorites, but nothing that I really watch anymore.

montpics

Oh my gosh hehehe so embarassing >_< I still watch Sailor Moon lol It can be good!!
Better to read manga version as well. (As I prefer manga version than anime version) :)

Anyway, I'm also in the middle of watching Melody of Oblivion with my friend Dawn! That's such a cool anime!!
Tell me more about it once you finished watching the whole series. Found it confusing on some part of the series. :confused:

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Got Devil May Cry recently. Haven't playing the game yet so don't know if it faithful to it but the anime is good, just too dark.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Ive never really watched anime, but I have seen a few I dont remember what they were.

Can anyone recommend a good Ultra Violent, and gory anime.

Also in english

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
cool Ill check it out.Thanks

UPDATE: I cant find it anywhere

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Afro Samurai.

Watched it and can't sleep afterwards....... :msn_shy:

I just watched the first episode, Thats exactly what I like.

Thanks

Last edited:

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Watch Zoids genesis recently. Quite good graphic animation and not so bad story. As gundam fans it pain me to admit that Zoids series (i watched this and Zero) much better than Seed series, except Stargazer and Astray :( .

spotanjo3

Watched:

Naruto
Dragonball,Z, GT and still enjoyed them. I am not picky.
Saw Ninja Gaiden OVA, interesting.
Devil May Cry (Not bad but gave up watching it)
Ryuusei no Rockman episodes (not bad)

Not much to watch. Those are enough for me.