• Abstain (not going to vote)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain (not old enough to vote)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach

In a related turn of events, I am considering renaming my site "New Emulator Zone", and starting to host emulator downloads

Badger

Originally posted by SladeXR@Nov 4 2004, 08:14 PM
Modest consumption (if in average urban conditions). Still riding that Vauxhall Cavalier?
Na, Vauxhall Vectra 2.5 V6, I hate it though, really terrible car from a dynamic point of view. Going to get a Honda Prelude 2.2 V-Tec in the near future, I want something with good handling.

Its not as if I can get away with not having a car really, the nearest bus stop (or train station) to my work is about 6 miles away, I could drive a smaller car (maybe get 40mpg to one), but for all the saving (about £6 a week or something), its not worth the inconvienence of having a small car.

SladeXR

Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Nov 5 2004, 12:20 AM
They can be free all they want...
Hah they claimed they don't speak Bulgarian but some sort of "Macedonian" language. It's like claiming that Cubans don't speak Spanish or most of the Australians don't speak English. Bullshit but our politicians acknowledged their Macedonian (almost pure Bulgarian) language.

SladeXR

Originally posted by Badger@Nov 5 2004, 02:34 PM
Na, Vauxhall Vectra 2.5 V6, I hate it though, really terrible car from a dynamic point of view. Going to get a Honda Prelude 2.2 V-Tec in the near future, I want something with good handling.

Its not as if I can get away with not having a car really, the nearest bus stop (or train station) to my work is about 6 miles away, I could drive a smaller car (maybe get 40mpg to one), but for all the saving (about £6 a week or something), its not worth the inconvienence of having a small car.
Hondas rule! I drove a friend's Civic for a while and I almost fell in love with the car. I'm not familiar with Vectras that powerful but I drove Calibra once and I can't say I'm impressed (I remember you wanted to buy one some time ago). I ride a french car now - pretty comfortable but not much of a performance. Bloody fuel prices are killing me because I got used not to move my but without the car.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by SladeXR@Nov 5 2004, 09:37 PM
I ride a french car now, but for some reason it only drives in the opposite direction to Iraq.
What a terrible thing to say.

SladeXR

Originally posted by Jet Set Willy+Nov 5 2004, 09:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jet Set Willy @ Nov 5 2004, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SladeXR@Nov 5 2004, 09:37 PM
I ride a french car now and I'd like to run Waz over with it.
What a terrible thing to say. [/b][/quote]
Kinda like the idea

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by SladeXR@Nov 6 2004, 12:36 AM
Hah they claimed they don't speak Bulgarian but some sort of "Macedonian" language.
I think they speak Bulgarian with some elements of Serbian & Slabic. If we count the Ethnic Albanians that live there too then you can throw that in the mix and see what you come up with :D

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by SladeXR+Nov 5 2004, 09:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SladeXR @ Nov 5 2004, 09:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Jet Set Willy@Nov 5 2004, 09:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SladeXR
@Nov 5 2004, 09:37 PM
I ride a french car now and I'd like to run Waz over with it.

What a terrible thing to say.
Kinda like the idea [/b][/quote]
Ooh, such wit.

J

Jet Set Willy

Splize, does your sig image have to be that big? It looks rubbish and it's irritating.

Splize

Ur all jerks

By rule 8 I am allowed to have it

8. Avatars, Signatures & User Titles
Though we do not have any image size restrictions regarding sigratures.

Splize

Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Nov 6 2004, 06:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D @ Nov 6 2004, 06:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Splize@Nov 6 2004, 06:19 AM
Pusi mi kurac peder - what did I say lefteris
I'd rather not translate insults. [/b][/quote]
do you know what i said?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Splize@Nov 7 2004, 03:36 AM
do you know what i said?
Google is your friend. Look for a Serbian dictionary and you will know what that means.

Anyway I'm going to close this thread because it has turned to something that has nothing to do with elections but more like a signature rating thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.