pix07

Avatar by James Cameron will be released in this year in 16 december.

Some info:

Storyline​

Jake Sully lives with his newfound family formed on the planet of Pandora. Once a familiar threat returns to finish what was previously started, Jake must work with Neytiri and the army of the Na'vi race to protect their planet.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1630029/

violajones

I also heard that from September 23 in cinemas they will show the first part of the film, only with updated sound quality and video. Given how much time passed, I would gladly look at her :D

pix07

@violajones At it or this.

From my research i readed that there will be more "Avatars".

Here info:

Cameron, who is directing Avatar 2 and Avatar 3, both of which have already wrapped filming, added that he hopes the films will make fans happy.

"We just try to be true to what people loved about the first film and take it into whole new areas," he explained. "A lot of our scenes are in the ocean so I'm combining things that I love like making Avatar and going into the ocean, I love all that stuff."

Last edited:

KreiviSauli

Oh, I enjoyed Avatar 2 so much. The end was so touching. I just couldn't stop my tears. Making such an amazing movie is hard work. As I'm passionate about movies and filming, I am constantly looking for related workshops and resources. Some days ago I found some amazing opportunities at a film school in Prague and I can't wait to go there. I wish I could learn more about film emulation and achieve that film look in my own work. Who knows, maybe some day I will make such as amazing movie as Avatar 2 is.

Last edited: