Search results

1. S

I have a question of my own this time, again. I need help with the Dexdrive.

The thing is that I want to transfer a Project 64 save to my N64 memory card, but I don't know how. The options under Dexplorer, only have .n64 files available to choose from. I need to find a way to get the Project 64 save to my memory card. Renaming the file was a big mistake, since it...
  2. S

What type of Controller do you use to play games?

After coming off the loss of a certain controller, I now use a Xbox S controller for emulation. It works very well, and it feels much better than my old one. I got the USB converter off ebay, but I have no idea why it said plug it and play while I had to download this driver from the link. They...
  3. S

Looks like I am going back to my old emulating habbits. (I just miss them).

Am I the only one that plays emulators in there normal Resolution. For example Kega or Gens in 320x240 (I am very used to it), and other emulators in there natural resolution as well? I was using a cable to play it on TV, but I just miss just doing it on just the computer only, and it feels more...
  4. S

A good utlity to record MAME gameplay with.

I tried every video recording software, and it slows down my computer if I try to record with MAME. Is there one or a frontend that records without problems, and good file compression? If there is no compression, then I will try to compress it myself.
  5. S

It turns out I have a problem with SSF and Sonic 3D Blast.

Hmmm. The compatibility list did say it should run it. I hope I don't have to burn a disk for this to work or use another emulator. Anyway. I did everything I needed to do to load the ISO by using Daemons tools, and setting it to the emulated drive. I load the game, and when I get past the title...
  6. S

A topic for System Builders and enthusiast of computers.

What is the most fustrating part about installing a or upgrading computer parts? Mines is the CPU fan. Mainly the AMD one. My first time I spent 15 minutes trying to get it pinned down on the CPU. Later to discover that the fan was faulty. I had to replace it with a spare. Problem with the fan...
  7. S

SNES9x brightness?

Is there anyway to raise the gamma or brightness in this emulator? I can't find an option. This is an alt emulator to play games that don't work on ZSNES. Bsnes is okay, but I want a emulator with savestates. So you don't have to tell me to use that.
  8. S

Understanding Joy2key.

Now I want to play PC games like Star Wars: KOTOR with a controller like I did on my Xbox. Problem is that I don't understand how assigning the buttons will work. Buttons 1-32, what does it mean? How will I convert for example the V key to button 1 on my controller for example? Or the V key to...
  9. S

Just a little nice tip for those that use SNES9x.

If you feel the music does not right, do this. I discovered this when I was just googling around. Go to the SNES9x config file. Look for the option FixFrequency under sound. Set it to FALSE. Save. The music in games should sound normal now. Might be old to some, but I just discovered this.
  10. S

Why do people say graphics in emulators look better than the real system?

I say its false. Just look at this. Sega and SNES emulators I am mainly talking about. In fullscreen its just much worst, and its ugly. That is why I play my games windowed. Sightly Blurry Generic Graphics Plugin it comes with. SuperSaI makes the games look unatural and artificial. Most...
  11. S

The Punisher! (Sounds is too low)

I can't find the usual sound adjustment option for this game that is existent in other CPS2 games. Need help here.
  12. S

I hope this fits here, but a question for people that use there TV as a PC monitor.

Since I will have the ability to converter my PC monitor to TV, I am wondering if emulation will be much better on there fullscreen? I mean by not having to use filters or any of that since its on a real screen. This guide got me the idea to do this...