Search results

1. G

Emulator Problem: EPSXE wont let me hold 2 or more buttoms simultaniously in a game. How do I fix this?

Im playing Driver for PS1. To look back I need to hold both R2 and L2. When I hold L2 while driving I see left, holding R2 I see right. They work individually. Nothing happens when I hold them together. Everything else works. All the inputs are set up right. Im using a dualshock controller...
  2. G

Emulator Problem: With Project 64, where does the "save" go when its in the cartridge?

Nintendo 64 allows games to be saved in the cartridge. With Project 64 I have an option of save state which creates a save file. Where does my save go when its saved inside the game? If I play Super Mario 64 and collect stars, every time a mission finishes, I have the option to save the game and...
  3. G

How do get the VIBRATION to work with NullDC (Dreamcast) emulator?

Im using a PS4 dualshock. It works when I play PC games. Rumble works when I use the PS2 and N64 emulater. Im using a dreamcast emulator and I dont feel anything during gameplay. The gamepad works, How do i enable it to vibrate?
  4. G

Emulator Problem: PCSX2 keeps asking for my bios and plugin every time I open the program! How to fix??

Im having a problem. Everytime I open PCSX2 it keeps forgetting my bios and plugins. An error comes up saying. When I open PCSX2 this is what I see. "The configured GS plugin file was not found" http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/GuyVelella/PCSX2%20ERROR%20STARTING_zps8yr0kops.png I...
  5. G

Emulator Problem: Game Boy emulator wont recognize the D Pad on my PS4 controller!

Im using a PS4 controller to play games on PC. All the buttons work for the other games. Im having a problem when I use TGB Dual emulator to play Game Boy Color games. When I go to keys to choose the controls, the X, Square, Triangle, Circle, Start, and Select Buttons all work. But the D pad...
  6. G

Emulator Problem: (Jnes 1.1) Where does my saved games get stored?

On the NES emulator (Jnes) and Super Nintendo (snes9X), where do my saved states get stored in case I wanted to transfer them to a new computer? Theres a save button I could click on. Right below it there is Restore. I click on that and my saved state is restored. Does this save my game in a...
  7. G

If todays high end PC could barely run a PS2 emulator, What kind of computer would...

What kind of computer would it take to run a PS3, PS4 or Xbox One emulator if they were made? The PS2 is 15 years old and only 299 MHz. My computer is 3.8GHz (over 10 times more powerful), still not enough to play every PS2 game perfectly. Thats insane.
  8. G

Emulator Problem: "Save State/Load State"... What happens to my saved games and where do they go......?

"Save State/Load State"... What happens to my saved games and where do they go......? What if I wanted to refresh my computer or transfer all my files to another computer. What happens to all the saved games? I know the Nintendo emulator have a save as option which saves games as a file. I...
  9. G

PCSX2 lags while the same games on PC work just fine........?

How do I fix the lagging problem with my PS2 emulator? I tried playing GTA 3 and GTA Vice City using the PS2 emulator and its unplayable no matter what setting I mess with. It cant be my computer cause I tried playing the same game for PC with better graphics and theres no lag.
  10. G

Emulator Problem: How do I save a different controller setting for different games on Project 64?

Im using a PS4 controller to play Nintendo 64 games on my computer. The problem is depending on what game I play, I need to switch what buttons the controllers do so it could better suit my gameplay. Some games with the analog stick, up is down and down is up. Some games like Duke Nukem, I need...
  11. G

Emulator Problem: How do I save my game in ePSXe?

And how to I not play in full screen like I could using the Sega and Nintendo emulator? When Im playing Crash Bandicoot, I cant find any save button so when i die I have to start the whole game over again.
  12. G

Emulator Problem: ePSXe... On the rumble setting, whats the difference between "Constant" and "Sine"

ePSXe... On the rumble setting, whats the difference between "Constant" and "Sine" When I go to gamepad and try to set up the buttons, theres an option for rumble (which i think is vibration). Theres a big motor and small motor? What does that mean? And when I try to turn on rumble, whats the...
  13. G

Emulator Problem: What happened to my saved games?

Im using Kega Fusion. Whenever I save games, I have to go to File>Save State As on the Kega Fusion winder, then it automatically saves my game in the Owner1/AppData/Local/Temp/7zOAF1d.tmp folder. For a short time it would work, then it always disappears and my saved game ends up gone. How do I...
  14. G

Game Problem: Free downloaded emulated games... Are they 1-1 copies of the real thing?

Meaning the graphics and sound is just as good as the real thing compared to playing on a console with the actual game inside? The games I play seem kind of compressed and pixelated. I dont remember the graphics being this bad when playing Playstation games on my tv.
  15. G

How do I save my controller settings for Kega Fusion and set it as default?

Im using a PS4 dualshock controller plugged to my USB cord to play games. Every time I open Kega Fusion to play Sega games, the controller settings I put in for each button was erased and I have to reprogram them every time I use it. How do I save the controller settings and keep it as a default...
  16. G

Emulator Problem: How do I get rumble to work when playing PS1 games on ePSXe?

Im using a DualShock PS4 controller plugged in a USB cable. The buttons work when playing games but not rumble. How do i get rumble to work in the games?
  17. G

Why cant all the emulators be as easy and simple as Project 64?

With Project 64 I dont have to download all these separate folders like a bios. I dont have to wait hours doing a hundred tasks like "extract here" and copy/paste so many things. Everything is complete and ready to use on Project 64 once its downloaded. Everything works including the rumble. I...
  18. G

Fusion 3.64 controller issue..... How do I save my controller settings?

Every time I open the Fusion 3.64 emulator to play Sega games, Im forced to reprogram all the buttons for the controller. It wont save the controller settings. Any solutions?
  19. G

How do I get the vibration to work when playing emulated PS2 games on PC............?

Im using a PS4 controller plugged in to a USB plug. When I play PS2 games (for example GTA vice city), the controller doesnt vibrate when a car blows up.