Search results

1. leon_belmont

Computer Problem: Upgrades needed !

Hi folks, Everytime i have an idea about computers and games and i am not in grade to solve it myself, i come to this forum ,the one where i learned almost everything about games and computer in general. Today questions is : I have a HP COMPAQ F700 SERIES, my specific model is F750 US, it has...
  2. leon_belmont

Just wanted to let you know....

I am the craziest fan of Forza Motorsport , so if you happen to like it at least the 25% i do , my gamertag in XBOX LIVE is: pR3 nientepaura Waiting all of you who wants to be friends and start playing ,why not i will give my personal setup which has done almost top 30 in everytrack in X...
  3. leon_belmont

Computer Problem: DS lite problem

Hi guys ,my DS lite just start turning off and back on itself in the middle of the game,not with all games but a lot of them. The list is below of my most favorites which it turns off and back on: Dragon Quest IX Dragon Quest VI Dragon Quest V Castlevania Portrait of Ruin Castlevania Dawn of...
  4. leon_belmont

Game Problem: Where is that damn nitro button?

Hi guys. Its been so long as i am totally in XBOXLIVE from a long time and i havent check the forum in a while. Now i just downloaded again NFS underground 2 and i cannot find the nitro button using the keyboard. (THis question is for my office collegaue who is playing this right now) Any help...
  5. leon_belmont

How do i add a savegame downloaded from internet to my XBOX 360???

Just like the title says, but i need step by step ,casue Castlevani Harmony of Despair is really pissing me off with its slot machine super rare super low chance of getting that Valmanway. Thanks in advance.
  6. leon_belmont

Spoilers Inside: ....................

If this is ilegall just close this post and do not reply. Just wanted to know where can i download PES2010 Patch, for PS3 that has Albania in it. If someone knows,please PM me ,thanks in advance.
  7. leon_belmont

Spoilers Inside: R4 DS question?

Hello all and i am sorry for being absent so long but personal problems. How to play Dragon Quest V because i ve read that Nintendo , put antipiracy on their newgames so i am stuck in the ship forever? Should i download a .SAV from somewhere (i know where) just past this event or still the...
  8. leon_belmont

Nintendo DS battery .......

Its been almost 2 weeks since i bought a DS lite from ebay with R4 adapter. It arrived brand new packed , but the battery can not stand up more than 2 hours and 15 min, and when i charge it, the orange led of charging charges only 1 hour and 30 min max. Is this a problem with the battery , or my...
  9. leon_belmont

Spoilers Inside: I intend to upgrade my TVS? Which one is better?

I have a 32 inch PANASONIC VIERA HD READY LCD TV ,and a 26 INCH SONY BRAVIA HDTV which i also use as my monitor. Now i want to buy at least a 40 inch TV and have checked the net , for these three types (SONY BRAVIA with Engine 3 is way too much,but with Engine 2 the price is fine) SAMSUNG LED...
  10. leon_belmont

I need this cable!

I have hooked up to my Sony TV, Digitalb HD ,a high definition decoder via HDMI and my PC also via HDMI. My sony tv has only 2 HDMI. My playstation sits at my other TV panasonic, but when i asked my cousins , and friends they see big difference between this 2 tvs. So i want to hook up my...
  11. leon_belmont

USB XBOX 360 Controller for Windows 7 64 bit

I upgraded my video card to HD 4770 and i have a USB controller from my ruined XBOX 360 , which worked fine under windows xp and vista ,but when i plug it in in windows 7 64 bit , it just turns the lights on for one second and than nothing. I tried to download the driver from Microsoft Hardware...
  12. leon_belmont

Is it worth?

Albatron 4870 SVGA is it the same as ATI HD 4870 and is it worth 180 USD new 1GB PCI EXPRESS 2.0 ?????
  13. leon_belmont

Computer Problem: I hate Microsoft! so pissed ......

Now my WIndows Vista Home premium sp1 was workin fine , ESET SMART SECURITY is up to date, and all of a sudden when i try to copy a file from a place to another ,it hangs it slows down than says , FAILED TO LOAD SECURITY OPTIONS ............... , if this has no resolve ,i am gonna wipe out...
  14. leon_belmont

A good video editor for just one purpose!

Well i am tryin several video editors with one single task in my mind ,adding subtitles by myself. No luck until now with AVIDEMUX and Subtitle Workshop. What i need is a really easy to use , subtitle adder, just that! but i am havin a hell of a time tryin to find one. Does anyone know a...
  15. leon_belmont

Computer Problem: PSP 3000 slim , 4.21 firmware how to downgrade?

Well my cousin just bought a PSP 3004 slim in Italy,but it came with 4.21 firmware and no one offers to hack it. Is this unhackable or what ? Already fixed it by myself .thanks
  16. leon_belmont

MAME full screen?????

I want to play MAME in full screen or at least at 1280x720 (720p) I checked the resolution and set it to the above mentioned ,but the game is still running in its native resolution ,and i cannot play it in fullscreen. Are there any other options to set it to fullscreen? Found out,just...
  17. leon_belmont

PCSX2 Controller problem?

I am tryin to run the PCSX2 emu but it doesnt recognize my controller when i assign the buttons it says ok and than when the game begins they dont work. I am using SSSPSX plugin , and tryin to run Winning Eleven 6 , PES japanese version. Maybe my error is i am using US BIOS for this game ...
  18. leon_belmont

PS3 controller,can i use it for....

Can i use a PS3 controller for my PC Games,if yes what are the files i need to download ?
  19. leon_belmont

SONY BRAVIA DIGITAL TV TUNER?????

Well i am getting confused here. My TV model is KDL26B4030. The remote has two buttons ,one the analog to watch analog TV ,via my cable subscription ,and until here everything its ok. The other button says DIGITAL,i push it and it shows me all the channels of TERRESTIAL DIGITALB ,but it says...
  20. leon_belmont

THis progam i bought sucks up!!!!!

Well i bought Passware Enterprise Kit 7.5 for 199USD ,but it cannot open my BLUE EDITION OFFICE 2007 docs passwords. It can handle all other versions of 2007 except mine? Well i dont care finding my own passwords,but others. I already got a few documents at my PC at work.The account/manager...