Search results

1. ShadowWarrior

GBA Games - The Best Ones

Good morning... 8] I'm getting back into GBA again, and have just started playing Tactic Ogre or something like that. I have to say Gemfire was a really cool game, but it's long passed. What game along the lines of role playing (earlier Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger) and/or tactical (Ogre...
  2. ShadowWarrior

Dawn of War 40k VS C&C Generals VS Warcraft 3

I am not a fan of Warcraft. It was never fun, and I don't really know why. Played 1, 2, and 3 with the expansion and mods, but it was still pretty bland. Then I played C&C Generals and it was AWESOME. The Zero Hour expansion, the hundreds of mods and total conversions, the tactics and visual...
  3. ShadowWarrior

Legend of the Green Dragon

Hi everyone... 8] There is a GD game being hosted on the DeerParkAvenue server. Legend of the Green Dragon is a remake of Seth Able's Legend of the Red Dragon for BBS's (before the internet was made public) in 1989. There is a one character per player rule, and the game takes about 5...
  4. ShadowWarrior

Freeware ROMs

Good morning everyone... 8] I'm just wondering about something... If people use the PC to play various arcade and console games commercial and otherwise, why would some people create freeware ROM games to be emulated on the PC? In other words, why do you think that they don't just create a PC...
  5. ShadowWarrior

Helping Someone Else Look For Game

Hi everyone... I'm trying to help someone at CDOS look for a game from the early to mid 90's, but have no clue what it could be... Here's his/her message: === Hey. Does anyone know the name of that game from CDpack with the green little monster thing and it runs around on a mission. Then...
  6. ShadowWarrior

What does your forum nick mean?

Hi everyone... I am curious to as how everyone got their nicks on this site. My alias is just a translation from Kagemusha, in which I use on another site (www.cdos.org). I got that name from a movie by Akira Kurosawa (is that it? too lazy to check if it is). I didn't take the alias...
  7. ShadowWarrior

J2ME Freelance Writer for 100k hit per month site

Hi Everyone... I am kind of new to Emulator Zone - I just finally registered today. Since this area is about Technology and Web, I think this would be the area to post this... This is a non-paying job posting for people who are interested in getting their name published at a 100000 hits per...