Search results

1. W

What about this one?

I'm remembering a game for NES(I think) that's sort of a murder mystery game. All I really remember is, you know, teenage kids walking up to a mansion, typical scary movie stuff. Also there was a kitchen scene to the right. I'm sorry if I'm being vague. Ring a bell anyone?
  2. W

Risk Your Life

Anybody ever played it? A friend of mine recommended it so I thought I would give it a try. I downloaded the client and all the patches and when I go to play the program ends up "Not Responding". He has played it before on my PC but it was an older version of the game. I'm assuming I need...
  3. W

Project 64 and controllers

I have a Saitek Dual Analog Gamepad (P880) and I'm trying to use it with Project 64. Specifically FPS games like Turok and Goldeneye007. The only problem is that it won't use one of the analog sticks. In fact, it won't even recognize it. Is there any way around this? Some sort of plugin or...
  4. W

I scanned some drawings of mine years ago and have since lost the originals. I wanted to make them bigger so I can print them out as posters. Is there any way I can do this without loosing quality?
  5. W

DVD Audio

My friend just got a live Rolling Stones dvd and we were wondering if there was a way to rip just the audio and burn it to a cd.
  6. W

Plugins

Sometimes when I load ePSXe all the plugins that I had configured are gone and I have to reconfigure them. This happens, maybe, ever other week. I guess it's not really a problem, but more of an annoyance. Does it happen to anyone else?
  7. W

Another Zelda Question

I'm playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time and when I press "start" during gameplay, to go to the equipment/maps/etc. menu, everything gets real pixelated and the game slows down tremendously. I tried downloading another rom but that one has the same problem too. Does anybody else experience this? I...
  8. W

Cheats

Anybody know of a better cheats program than psx emu cheater? Specifically one that has Saga Frontier on it?
  9. W

Soulseek

Anybody have it? Soulseek, if you're wondering, is a great p2p where you can find, just about, anything. And I really mean anything. If anyone has it my user name is scaryinternetguy if anyone wants to browse my files. Feel free to message me with any questions.
  10. W

Not quite frozen

I'm playing Final Fantasy 7, and I'm at the point where you just get to Costa Del Sol and I tried to talk to the guy that's sitting on the airplane and now I can't move. The game doesn't freeze there but, I can't move. Now, this wouldn't normally be a bad, because I save often, but instead of...
  11. W

Movie Quote

For some reason I have this movie quote stuck in my head and I can't figure it out. It goes like this: Guy: "No, I ain't buyin' that!" Girl: "That's good, 'cause I ain't sellin' it. It's a simple fact." Or something like that. I can't remember for sure if it's a guy and a girl or what but...
  12. W

Black & White

Has anyone played it? I saw it in a store a few months back and am just wondering if it was worth the download.
  13. W

Not really a problem.

Whenever I go to change my configuration, wether it's video, sound or cdrom, it says this: It still works. I can just hit "OK" and then change whatever I want and it works fine, I would just like to know what the problem is or wether it happens to anybody else. I use the newest version of...
  14. W

Valkyrie Profile

I'm using epsxe and trying to play Valkyrie Profile. I have a copy of it on cd and it works fine. I would, however, like to run it from an iso, and that's where the problem lies. Whenever I try to run it from the iso I just get a black screen. Am I making the image wrong? Maybe you can't...