Search results

1. Z

Rom Graphic Hacking

As you all know, I love Metal Slug. I have decided to make a movie but I need sprites. My good friend, Metal Slug DB, does not provide every single sprite that I need so it has come to my attention that I need to rip these myself. All I need is a sprites viewing program in where I can export the...
  2. Z

Metal Slug 6 on PCSX2

Hello everyone. Recently I have entered the task of emulating Metal Slug 6 (after successfully emulating Metal Slugs 1-5 + X, view my guide here: http://forums.emulator-zone.com/showthread.php?p=69217). I have gathered information from the ngemu forums about all the ways I can avoid crashes...
  3. Z

Edit Option

I posted a guide I believe 2 weeks ago and I have an important update I need to make but my Edit option is gone. I'm not satisfied with the edit option disappearing after a certain amount of time. Could you please change this? -Zerpentos
  4. Z

Ello

Hello everyone, I signed up a while ago and wrote a guide that took a few hours. I was a bit disappointed because nothing every happened to it and it got pushed down, so I wasted a few hours. Ever since then I've been dead. If you want to know how to emulate Metal Slugs 1-5 + X, then go to the...
  5. Z

How To Run Metal Slug 1-5 and X on Nebula

I have seen a lot of these posts on problems with running Metal Slug, especially 4 and 5. During almost 24 hours, I ran them all (Except 4) in one emulator. How? Metal Slug 1 - X These 4 Metal Slugs are fairly simple to run. Note that Metal Slug X is not a new part in the MS story line, it is...
  6. Z

This Game Is Locked - Nebula 2.23

I seem to be having problems with Metal Slug 5. I am currently using Nebula 2.24 as that's the closest I can find to 2.23. I have managed to get all the good ROMs I need. I am trying to avoid using other emulators and am trying to only stick to ROMs and not BINs. Here's everything: I have...