Search results

1. P

Help With Namco Collections Vol.1 & 2

Hey a big thank u to epsi and fat trucker 4 helping me out on the Rampage error it worx great now just had 2 update 2 mame .118. Well anyway I d-loaded both Namco collections both work great the 1st time but both give me an error after that. Is it a glitch in the rom or do I need 2 set some...
  2. P

Help woth Rampage World Tour

Hi everybody I usually solve most of my problems on mame but 4 some strange reason the game Rampage World Tour gets stuck like in the 3rd to 5th level the music keeps going but the grafix just freeze. I did an audit and it came bak positive and even went as far as getting a newer version of the...
  3. P

History.dat and extra .dat

Anyone know where 2 put these files do i put them in the rom folder? ini folder? pls ive tried putting installing these but 2 no avail. do i need a special type of file 2 make these work any help would be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance.:confused:
  4. P

Revolution X calibration

Does anyone know how to calibrate the gun 4 this game ive tried it but 2 no avail please help im at wits end wit dis problem and i really wanna play this game do i calibrate at the beginning of the game or the input pls help thanx 2 everybody in advance.:(
  5. P

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Well since cps3 has finally been emulated,kinda,when will they get started on an emulator 2 play mvsc2 I know I sound pushy but since cps3 has been cracked what the hell crack the one that plays this bad boy. This notion would be so badass. Hit me up with any comments or news on the idea above.:D
  6. P

Beat'em ups(obscure ones)

Ok I got some of the most popular ones like Final Fight, TMNT and so on anyone got a suggestions on any I might like obscure or popular I want a kick ass collection beat'em scrollers thanx in advance.:D
  7. P

An audit question

I recentely got mame32fx v.0114 and all my games and some with errors work but games that come from neo geo specifically the 1s i have which are samurai showdown v special, metal slug 1, and svc chaos-snk vs capcom super plus dont show up on the available list however they are on the not working...
  8. P

how do i...

how do i activate a bios on a gui mame or know how it worx:confused:
  9. P

whats the name..

im looking 4 the name of the game i played when i was 10 or so heres what i remember its beatem up game, the guys fighting had mohawks or at least look like it and when they threw stuff they said "here catch" again any1 know the name of this game cuz i wanna download it:confused:
  10. P

Hey whats the name 2 this game..

hey guys wuz up anyo1 know the name of this game cuz i wanna play it on mame, first thing is its side scrolling fighting game like Final fight, second the guys have mohawks and r able 2 throw stuff like motorcycles and when they throw it they say "catch" i played it once and liked it any1 know...
  11. P

cheat.dat and hiscore.dat

4 questions: 1.where can i see if my scores to my games r saved 2.how do i know its working 3.does hiscore.dat save when cheats r on 4.do i need 2 save my state 2 save my scores any help is appreciate it
  12. P

How do I calibrate the controller to use as gun?

Anyone figure out how "calibrate" the controller so it can be used in games like revolution x? ur help is greatly appreciate it.:confused:
  13. P

Help with cheat.dat

ok i got the file, made a folder 4 it i go into my games and open cheats and says something like unzip file when i already did is there something i need to do put it somewhere else or what please help im getting a headache:confused:
  14. P

Help with Saitek controller on mame v0.114

Help how do I set up my Saitek controller to play mame I've tried configuring it with no avail could some1 tell what i'm doing wrong or what i need to do or do i need a different controller please help i have some good games but the controls on the k-pad really suk any help or guidance is really...
  15. P

TMNT or Simpsons won't load on mame v.0111

I just downloaded mame v0.111 and I downloaded tmnt and the simpsons, not 2 mention aliens and robocop when it loads it gives me a list of files missing do i need something extra like a bios and where does this bios go or is it a case of outdated files. any help is greatly appreciated cuz i...