Search results

1. Belleaux

Nintendo DS R4 /homebrew

Hello, I want to try messing around with Nintendo DS, I'm looking into the R4 and homebrew stuff. Can anyone recommend a site that would have detailed tutorials/guides? I want to be able to emulate: C64, SNES, Sega Mastersystem & Genesis on the DS. I keep reading about emulators that do this...
  2. Belleaux

SSF Panzer Saga, How can I adjust the Graphics??

Hello, I have been able to get ssf and cassini emulators to play panzer dragoon saga. My problem is that cassini has a near perfect picture quality but the emulator tends to crash at sporadic moments. The ssf emulator runs panzer saga perfect for me, but the ingame picture quality looks like...
  3. Belleaux

Which Zip ROMs belong to what games????

Hello, I just recently did a full rom set 15 GB torrent download. Now I would like to delete some of the crap games:glare: , but I am unsure which zip rom files belong to what games. Does anyone have a website that might have a list showing the game titles and what there zipped rom files names...
  4. Belleaux

Plz help, What Should this CHD folder be named ?????

Hello, I need some help putting chd files into my roms folder:( . I thought I was supposed to unzip them into there own folder and name it the same as the game, and then drop the folder into my roms folder. The chd that I downloaded is area51 R3000, the zipped file name is 51tto51, if anyone...
  5. Belleaux

What Version of Mame are you using????

Hello, I am curious what version of mame people tend to use most?:mellow: I decided to go with mame32 at first because of nice user interface and it was very easy for me to load up a game,:dry: but now after many days of hunting down roms and finding some incomplete roms I am starting to...
  6. Belleaux

MAME32 Can I use a PC Controller?

Hello, I am pretty sure this question has been asked before… Is there any way to get a pc game controller to work with MAME32? I recently started using mame32 and playing my butt off on my laptop but I am a little worried about the constant mashing on the laptops keyboard:wacko: :wacko: , so I...
  7. Belleaux

Zillion SegaMasterSystem Control Problems

Hello I am new; I am having a problem with sega master systems game zillion. When I boot up the rom and start to play the game both the A and B button do the exact same thing which pulls up the zillion character menu screen. I have played many sega cds with the KEGA emulator and have never had...