Search results

1. dmb87

Is this clipping on PCSX2 normal?

I'm quite new to PS2 emulation. It's running absolutely perfectly, but while playing Kingdom Hearts I'm getting some weird texture clipping: Is this normal, or is there a way I can fix this in my settings? Any help appreciated - thanks :)
  2. dmb87

ANY way to slow down Visual Boy Advance's turbo speed?

I really do enjoy hitting a key in order to initiate turbo speed while playing these older games so I can fast forward through some of the tediousness, but VBA's speeds it up to about 7000%. I was searching online but not having much luck on how to lower this. Is there any way to?
  3. dmb87

no$gba size

Hello all, It's been a while since I've used no$gba. A couple of years ago the only way to make the screen bigger was to have it run in 640x480 - however, I'm using a widescreen monitor now, so running in 640x480 makes it bigger but it also stretches out the image. :( Are there any new ways of...
  4. dmb87

blueMSX emulation

I'm not really sure how to use this emulator at all. I downloaded it, have a rom for it, but that's as far as I can go. Can someone give me a quick rundown on how to get things going?
  5. dmb87

UGH! no$gba not reading my SAV file!

EDIT: Nevermind! lol
  6. dmb87

Phantom Hourglass help needed!

Using no$gba 2.5c it's running REALLY slowly. Does anyone know what settings (if any) I should be using?
  7. dmb87

Can no$gba get any bigger?

*EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. I'll just edit the topic to inform people who don't know how. Can no$gba get any bigger? no$gba is set to a single size, which is rather small. In order to increase the size, follow these steps: 1. Right-click on the no$gba icon. 2. Select "Properties" 3...
  8. dmb87

DS problem. Help needed!

Hey guys, *Phoenix Wright spoilers ahead* I'm currently playing Phoenix Wright on the DS emulator DeSmuME. I'm on the fifth case of the first game and am in the Underground Parking Lot. I'm using the 3D searching for the first time with the wallet. However, when I move my cursor to the wallet...
  9. dmb87

Serious problem with ePSXe! Please help!

I just recently setup ePSXe on my computer and downloaded a Parappa the Rappa ISO. Everything was fine through the setup, I downloaded all the proper BIOs and plugins (I followed the ePSXe setup above). However, when I go to play the game, I can't hear any of the music. I can hear Parappa, but...
  10. dmb87

Quick question about SNES Roms

When I play an SNES Rom, should I unzip the folder first or should I just open up the zipped file folder?
  11. dmb87

PSX Emulation - a few general questions

I'm new to emulating with the PSX and I'd really love to get into it. I just recently learned that I can do this 100% legally (since I own a PS2 and games) and this makes me very happy. However, I have no clue as how to go about doing so. What I'm primarily wondering is, well, how do I do it...
  12. dmb87

Question about Pokemon Snap!

I download Project 64 and have downloaded the Pokemon Snap ROM. The game runs fine until my pictures are reviewed by Prof. Oak. When I click on a picture, it flashes for a second, and then goes back, and Oak says there are no Pokemon in the picture. This happens for all the pictures, even though...