Search results

1. G

General ePSXe Setup and Configuration

---------------------------------------------- General Epsxe Setup and Configuration: ---------------------------------------------- 1) First you will need to make sure you have the latest copy of epsxe. As of today - August 1, 2004 - the most recent version is 1.6.0. If you do not have this...
  2. G

Costs for Web and Graphic Design

I'm going to be launching my web and graphic design business within the next couple of weeks. I'm almost entirely prepared - have professionally printed business cards, flyers, contracts, accounting software, registered business name, etc. But, I'm not sure if my prices are good enough? Let me...
  3. G

Alienware PC to contain two graphics cards

Don't know if anyone has posted about this here yet so... I know - the first thing I thought was - "and what century will normal people be able to afford it?" In my opinion its going to be totally out of a worthwhile price range. None the less its an amazing concept. Just imagine what could be...
  4. G

For those of you who may recall...

Hello, I'm almost nervous posting here. It's been a very long time. I remember trying to post here a long while back but was instantly shot down by Waz and in reaction - declined the thought of ever coming back here. But, seeing as he is banned I thought I may as well return to see how things...