Search results

1. Stash23

EZ Flash 3-in-1: NOR to PSRAM

I'm needing help with saves. Recently I've have been playing a GBA game through NOR, but now I decided to have it played through PSRAM. But every time I run the GBA file through PSRAM, the file is reset. Meanwhile, if I ran it through NOR, the .sav file is intact. So... my question is there...
  2. Stash23

Pokemon Game Hacks

Yeah.. I'm not entirely sure I should be asking but it is some emulation help. First off, I'M NOT ASKING ANYONE TO PROVIDE LINKS but help to run hacked Pokemon games on my DS through flashcart. These hacked Pokemon games called Rebirth and ShinyGold work just as they should on VBA. But when...
  3. Stash23

PSP Downgrader Discussion

Basically what the title askes for.... Is there any PSP downgraders from 2.7 to 2.0 or 1.5?
  4. Stash23

Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Audio/Video Probs

ok im gonna try to make this short... um ok, well i hav the Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (LSSSC) orignal discs and my prob is this. wenevr i run the actual CD evrythings seems to run fine and all. but the problem comes up wen the intro movie plays (thts the video problem) wen the intro movie...
  5. Stash23

How To Run My ISOs On ePSXe

Okay I'm going to try to be clear about my problem. Okay... I recently downloaded and installed the PSX emulator called "ePSXe". I've downloaded the plugins the helped make it run and such. By-the-way these are the plugins I have and what they're used for: BIOs: scph1001 Video: Pete's OpenGL...