Search results

1. P

Dolphin question

Is it true you can play brawl with dolphin??? if so...how the hell? : |
  2. P

Pcx2 bios question?

I downloaded the emulator but before i download i game i just wanna know. Does the emulator need any bios or plugins for games to be played like other emulator or do i just boot the game up n play? and if i do need anything else would anyone be kind enough to tell me?
  3. P

Quick Question

is Pokemon Diamond still slow with all DS emulators including No$Cash and Ideas????
  4. P

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 help!!!!!plzzzzz

k i downloaded the latest chankast emulator n i got the marvel vs capcom cdi file n mount it on deamon tools set the capcom hack in chankast n when i start up chankast it sends me to set the date after im done with the date it sends me to the main menu then i click the play game button and the...
  5. P

Does Some1 know what game is this

Well when i was a kid i had a game for the snes a fighting game street fighter style i dont remeber much i remember there was a blonde dude with jeans and a red jacket his name i think it was Terry and the last boss was this bull fighter looking dude if anyone by this crappy description know...
  6. P

Music in PC Games

Hey everyone ive always wondered if u can change a games music tracks for ones of my own for example i have Need For Speed Most Wanted for the PC and i would like to know if i could change the tracks in the game and if a could how to do it can anyone help me.:(
  7. P

Yet another Diamond Problem Lol

well im currently playing pkm diamond but the game runs kinda slow if anyone knows how can i play it at a normal rate please help!!!
  8. P

Problem with PJ 64

I recently installed Vista and when i was going to start PJ 64 an error came up that the plugins weren't the right ones it said that the selected video plugin was missing or invalid i had the Jabo's Direct3d8 1.6 and Jabos Direct3d6 1.5.2 and glN64 v0 4.1 that works but the picture appears...
  9. P

Is PSP Emulation Functional?

well like the title lol is PSP emulation functional or is it like the DS and GC? cuz im kinda lost right now in the emulation updates n shit
  10. P

I Got a Question

Well im actually downloading FIFA 07 for the pc from a torrent thingy and the file in the torrent that is being downloaded is an ISO and im wondering if i will be able to play that game in my pc and if i can how can i play it???:(
  11. P

About DS Emulation

Is NDS emulation fully functional or u still can't use it?
  12. P

Is There A Plugin For Controller Packs???

Well im playin San Fransisco Rush and it asks for a controller pack instantly i thought it was the mem pak soooo is that it???:( ;) :dry:
  13. P

Yes Emulators Can Ruin Ur Sound Thingy

Bout the other thread it happend to me with the PJ64 and it isnt that ruins its like the sound theme shuts off i had to do some things with the pc and navigating in the MY PC properties and settings till i fixed it.in case ur wondering what i fixed it was that the emulator somehow did in fact...
  14. P

Video and Audio Plugins

Of all the audio and video plugins for the PJ64 which are the best for both?;)
  15. P

I Got a Problem with PKMN Emerald

Well the problem is that i can play the entire game just fine but when i get pass the pkmn league when i'm gonna play again it says that the file was erased why the hell does that happen n what can i do to fix it???
  16. P

Problem with Project 64

Well since i started with emulation with the project 64 i've had this problem anytime in the game the game suddenly stops and a message that says there's an error while processing graphics data that i may have to restart the emulator if some1 knows plzz help me
  17. P

I'm Either Stupid or Emulators Don't Like Me

I yet have another problem this time with the dolphin emulator i downloaded a Rom or Iso whatever you wanna call it of Soul Calibur 2 and i opened with Dolphin and the screen stays the same can someone tell me what can i do to solve it besides deleting it from my pc?:)