Search results

1. spasticman

Failure to Initialize Plugins?

Hey howdy hey! I've been using emulators for some years now, getting the feel around the average emulator, I have two computers, a laptop and a desktop. My desktop computer is a nice machine, 256Mb graphics, and it plays all of my nintendo 64 games with ease, and initializes all plugins...
  2. spasticman

Epsxe160, and errors with certain games...

Hi, i've just been playing some of my games on my epsxe160, via iso's, but some games have a few difficulties. ToyStory Racer doesn't even start, once started, the sound will garble, and repetitive sounds start sounding. For example. Hi I... This i... Wooh... and it doesn't stop. The screen also...
  3. spasticman

Project 64, and Goldeneye cheats

I was just playing James Bong Goldeneye, and was playing it on Project 64. I had the "walk through walls and objects" cheat on, and was playing multiplayer, in the archives. Then, i walked through the door that is normally locked, and the whole level is there. That works with all the levels...
  4. spasticman

Mupen

Hi. I got a new computer just recently. It is pretty fast, although it had no operating system. I went to a computer fellow, and he installed linux on it. I luved nintendo 64, so I download one of the few N64 emulators that will work on linux. I have discovered mupen. It ran very quick, not many...