Search results

1. P

Gameboy Advance as a controller

I was thinking... I have this gamecube to PC adapter. If I bought one of those GBA to Gamecube adapters and a Gameboy advance, would I be able to use the GBA as a controller? That would be awesome for GBA emulators!
  2. P

IPS patches!

I search all over google. I come up empty. Can ANYONE please help me? The problem: I want to cheat on NES games on GBA (pocketnes) Possible solution: Patch the individual Nes games with an IPS patch that adds game genie cheats, then compile the pocketnesmenu. Where can I find IPS patches...
  3. P

Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this but

I'm sure you guys would let me know if I shouldn't. When you use a G6 lite or other to play DS games, a Passcard is recommended. But that is for not having to use a real DS game right? because I have lots of DS games and if I do I don't have to buy a passcard, right?
  4. P

Final Fantasy for MSX

Anyone know how to get it to play? My emulator is blueMSX 2.3.1 and the Final Fantasy rom is .dsk. I try to play it but the only thing I get to is the "Say DOS version 1.A0 for MSX series" with two lines with weird symbols. Is there anyone who has gotten this game to work?
  5. P

NES usb compatibility and other generic questions

I have a NES Four Score rebuilt to USB. With it I play NES games with a real controller. But does anyone know about the other controllers for NES that aren't quite as common? Does anyone know if it would work with an emualtor (mine is Jnes) 1. Zapper 2. Power Glove 3. NES Track Pad (or...
  6. P

"Just wanna ask a few questions"

1. Are anyone interested in systemROMS/BIOS for 3DO, Amiga, AppleIIGS, AtariST, CD-I, Playstation and Saturn? 2. Why does people think "good-nes/n64" and so on are good? They do absolutely diddley-squat for me. 3. How can anyone say Dualis is an emulator? And good? It always crashes on...
  7. P

DeSmuME works!

For at least these games: Kirby Canvas Course Meteos Mario & Luigi Partners in Time (no save) Star Wars Episode III Super Princess Peach Atari Retro Classics So please, put DeSmuME on the emulator list/site!
  8. P

WORKING DS EMULATOR FOUND!

I don't know wether this is news or not but it is to me, anyway. DeSmuME at http://www.ndsemulator.com/nintendo-ds/desmume.htm Confirmed by me Working ROMS: Atari Retro Classics Bomberman Star Wars Episode III Kirby Canvas Course Meteos Polarium Comfirmed NOT working: Anything with 3D like...