Search results

1. M

Kickle Cubicle Rom

I said you can download it here. Don't be a douchbag who ever removed my link, because the whole point to this website is for people to find Roms and Emulators. If i eventually get banned from this website, then i will continue to create new accounts with different emails. I will also use my...
  2. M

Kickle Cubicle Rom

I remember playing this game back in the day You can download the free Rom here - [link removed]
  3. M

Game controller

I hate using my keyboard to play roms. Is it worth buying a gaming controller? are they any good?
  4. M

Rom collection

Can anyone help me find a full collection of Xbox roms?
  5. M

3DS emulator

I tried searching on Google, but i can't find an emulator. Can someone help?
  6. M

Legend of Zelda

I'm a big fan of the Zelda games. I tried to play the original LOZ on my 3DS but i just couldn't get into it. Is it just me? other zelda fans please reply
  7. M

Macbook Air

I'm thinking of upgrading to a Macbook Air. Would it be worth buying one? Are they any good? Can you list the specs and pros and cons of the Macbook Air?
  8. M

Xbox one or PS4

What console are you getting?
  9. M

What country are you from?

I'm from UK
  10. M

The walking dead vs. supernatural

The walking dead vs. supernatural What is your favorite show? Supernatural was strong throughout season 1 and 2, then went downhill in season 3. But picked up again from season 4 to season 6. Then season 7 was a let down. But season 8 was really entertaining. At the moment, season 9 hasn't...
  11. M

Favorite system

What was your favorite computer system of 90's?
  12. M

Welcome

Hi; I'm new here. This looks like an interesting website with everything game related