Search results

1. N

zsnes online trouble.

I'm trying to play my brother on the net, and we can't get connected. We do just fine on lan network. Were using zsnes v1.42. I've tried everything to get in sync with him. It just not working, I'm to dumb to know what I might of missed, and I've read the netplay.txt file already.
  2. N

NDS Emu question.

I was wondering how I can get nes, snes, n64"if possible", sega, arcade, WHATEVER to work on my NDS flash card. Also how to get music and movies to play on it. I'm looking all over the place for this stuff. I tried gameboy-advance.net, and its really vague on the NDS part but not so much on...
  3. N

Quick question.

Does Street Fighter 3 and EX work on Kawaks, or do I need a different emulator, or they just can't be emulated. I wish you guys had a sticky forum for quick questions like this. And if you do please point me to it. Oh fuck me,*Slams head on desk* I need to look more closely. I did go through...
  4. N

I killed my psp for now...

I upgraded to 2.7, I know now there working on the 2.5 and 6 now. Think its possible for 2.7? Also there's one thing I really want to know, how do these people make emulators and roms, and how do they know how to crack a psp how do they find these things and how do they read all that data, and...
  5. N

Sprite ripping question.

I was wondering if know a really good site that explains the sprite ripping for kawaks. I did find one tutorial one time that was awsome but I couldn't find it again when I googled it. I belive the site looked like a DBZ site that sprite ripped form SVC...I did search google myself, i'm just...
  6. N

Kawaks Question

Something is wrong with my Street Fighter Alpha 2 and Darkstalkers rom...Also I think this has happend in other roms as well. What happens is at the charater select screen the drop shadow behind them is moved to the right pretty far. This is also in darkstalkers but its not a drop shadow its...
  7. N

N64 Freezes my computer

Every time I try to load a rom my computer freezes up. This has never happend before and it just suddenly started to screw up. What do I do?