Search results

1. I

Pete's open GL 2.40 help

hi before i used to play a lot Smackdown2 but i gave the disk to a friend and now he returned it to me but i screwed my configuration and the ISO doesnt load i used before Deamon tools and set the cd rom plug in to the virtual drive letter and used load cd rom option and it worked now i tried...
  2. I

sound lacks

hi guys can u help me with my sound problem whatever plug in i use my sound keeps on lacking can u tell me what your plug ins are and where i can find them
  3. I

online play

i use NEMU to play online with a friend-WWF no mercy but the bad is that i am form europ and he is from canada and my or his ping is too high can the ping somehow be lowered?
  4. I

make game faster

hi can u tell me how can i make the game just a little more faster[i use p64] i need that to make WWF no mercy better just a little i think there was something to do with FPS
  5. I

translation

hi i badly need translation for Virtual Pro Wrestling2 for n64 can someone help me cuz the game is in japanese[i think ;) ] thanks in advance
  6. I

best config

hi can u tell me with what configuration i can get best graphics? i want the game to be at default speed? plss tell me the plug in name and btw is there an emulator with GS codes in it?
  7. I

PS2 with ISOs!!

hi i have PCSX emulaot but when it load my final fanstasy x ISO it says truncated!!! why is that i am compressing the iso now with some cool plug in hope it works
  8. I

n64 grafics

hi my friends gave me wwf no mercy i play it emulator called 1964 but the wreslters titantrons look really alfull how can i change that whicih pluig ins do i need and what to make? 10x in advance
  9. I

cant start epsxe

hi i have 1.60 of ePSXe with almost every plug in but i can start the game i have an iso for smackdown2 only black screen appears and nothing els i tried to change the plug ins but it was the sme maybe the iso is corrupted when i mount the image with daemon tools it works it has folders,files...