Search results

1. D

omg zelda oot can't emulate right

okay, this is a brand new problem for me. I'm using Project 64 1.6 with all its plugins. Majora's mask works perfectly, as does almost every other game, but recently zelda: ocarina of time got fucked up. The ground is blue, for one. There are many bugs. I wish i knew how, if it was...
  2. D

Re: !!!What to do when games run too fast!!!

Re: !!!What to do when games run too fast!!! does project64 have fast forward? (sorry to be out of n64 emulation section but were talking about fastforwarding...)
  3. D

2.0-1.5 downgrade problems

http://forums.emulator-zone.com/archive/index.php/t-4553.html i got all the folders and files set up right. when i go to the photo icon in the psp and press x, the screen freezes for 5 sec and the psp turns off, and i cant find the 1.5 downgrade thing in the menu afterwards. the files do...
  4. D

how good is RIN before i get a psp?

ok i just got pspe 0.9 and RIN 1.0 gb/gbc emulator to run on it. and it sucks. it is horribly slow, about 10%. of course the idea of emulating an emulator could be my problem too, so i decided to go on a forum and ask about it. So, how fast is RIN? i c it can run lots of games very...
  5. D

satourne setup problems

i just got the satourne emulator and every time i run it i get an error message saying that it cant find any of the plugins. No matter what i do to the config file i get the same error. Is the config file in the right directory? This emulator is worse than MAME :(
  6. D

Rice Video won't work

i just put the Rice Video plugin into my Project64 plugins directory and with the plugin i go to the settings menu. and i get error messages saying that it failed to load RiceVideo.dll because bmglib.dll was not found. if this bmglib isn't copyrighted then can someone tell me where to get it...
  7. D

disc writing

ok this is a simple and n00by yes/no question...i have some homebrew PSX games in .exe format. If i could use magicISO or something to write the files to blank discs, would the discs work in my PS2? (it's backwards compatible with psx games right?) Or would the system whine that it's not an...
  8. D

can't get original game boy to be in color on vba

i noticed that metroid 2 was in color on my gba sp but when i play the rom on visual boy advance i can't get color. so, how can i make the gb roms colored? please answer no matter how n00by i sound and no matter how easy it might be to do it. metroid 2 sucks in black and white and i can't...