Search results

1. M

Your Bios aren't currently configured, do it with 'Options ->Directories/Files...

Your Bios aren't currently configured, do it with 'Options ->Directories/Files... 'menu. Thats the error I got but my BIOS are configured :confused: Since the _.-. thing is so small i'll post >_< Genesis:F:\Emulation\Sega-Gens-3\Bios\genesis.bin...
  2. M

Lunar... I can't get it to work..

Every time I walk inside of a building the screen goes pitch black. But if I open up the menue I can see any sprites yet the chipsets are black >_< I've tried the video plugin of: Pete's D3D Driver 1.76 Pete's D3D Driver 1.76 Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.76 Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.76 Please don't...
  3. M

Problem with Paper-mario =(

Whenever I get to the star summit, after talking to the stars it goes to the part with peach. When erm... the little star leaves to go tell mario something it says Cache: Failed to transfer 0010 and if I hit enter it will say 0020 and so on so forth =/ Is it a faulty rom file? :dry:
  4. M

sigh... No sound >_<

I've tried useing several different games, no sound in any of em :glare: Video:Pete's D3D Driver 1.76 Bios:bios\scph1001.bin >>>Sound plugins ive tried:<<<< Eternal SPU Plugin 1.50 Andy's SPU Audio Driver 0.16 ePSXe SPU core 1.5.2. P.E.Op.S. DSound Audio Driver 1.9 Pete's DSound Audio...
  5. M

Another problem... No WGL Extensions

Problem solved* somone please delete this Problem solved, someone please delete this.
  6. M

ePSXe trying to run ISO

*Fixed* If your rom doesn't show a good screen.. mess with the video configure :glare: I can't figure this thing out >.< When I try run FFT on my epsxe program ( Mind you this is my frist thing ive ever down on psxe ( Besides configure all that crap) ) it basicly acts as if its going to run it...