Search results

1. ticktock

GBA Flash cards

Hey my peeps! If anybody know whats the best GBA flash card out there, give me a link.
  2. ticktock

Too Many Megaman Jokes

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=3709 Yay weed.
  3. ticktock

Chef Quits South Park

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11812699/ What a douche.... At least there are plenty of good Isaac Hayes impersenators out there
  4. ticktock

Video Conversion Software

Whats the best free or bootlegable video conversion software?
  5. ticktock

Bin and Cue

I have a Bin and Cue file, how do i turn them into a CD or ISO?
  6. ticktock

Recommended Games

well i found a good iso site (finally) now i need to pick up some PS1 and Dreamcast games, I'm not that in to rpgs(right now), so what are some recommendations on games to get
  7. ticktock

Screenshots: Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

If you have bought a DS, heres you RPG fix the sequeal to M&L: Super Star Saga on GBA <Click Here> But I'm not getting it because hes a Commie(I'm just Broke)
  8. ticktock

The Truth about Mario

click on the picture to continue...
  9. ticktock

360 controller

i was at bestbuy and i saw an offical Xbox360 controller(wired, not wireless) it turns out that it can double as a PC controller seeing as its USB but it cost around $30 buck an I'm not paying for that when the system isn't even out yet
  10. ticktock

Gametap!!11!!!1!1!!!

So, I'm sitting in a broken recliner and watching TV. I begin noticing these little enertaining commercials featuring classic games such as Pac-Man and Dig-Dug. These are commercials for a company called Gametap. I became inrtigued by this Gametap company, so I turn to my laptop and check out...
  11. ticktock

Window Messages

I love these things, look what i made http://atom.smasher.org/error/
  12. ticktock

rom section

ok listen, we all hate it when a person comes and ask for roms, listen they are too stupid to read stickeys or anouncements so we make a rom section on the forums they go into it and it tells them to: shut the hell up theres no roms here, nor will there ever be, its a violation of the law and...
  13. ticktock

mame games

blame buggsey, thats where i got this idea, i started using mame, any suggestions?
  14. ticktock

mario4/3 rom not working

is there a trick to getting the mario advance 4:mario3 rom to work, all i get is a message saying my save data is corrupt im using VBA 1.7.2 Edit: never mind i had to un-zip it so :my_withst
  15. ticktock

Hola

Sup yall I've been using emulators for a couple years now, so i know how to use them (aka wont bug people on useless stuff and give helpful awnsers) i wont judge people on the games they play if your 26 and playing pokemon, it doesnt hurt me, its an entertaining RPG, [explict] one of my...
  16. ticktock

dolphin controller plugin

dolphin controller plugin this seems like a good thing to have, i dont like playing with keyboards like many other people, and is it true that the dolphin project was shut down, becuase thats sad