Search results

1. B

Are there any Xbox 360 emulators in development?

I know the PS3 has the RPCS3. Are there any legit Xbox 360 emulators in development at the moment as well?
  2. B

Will the achivement system work?

Do anyone know if the creators of the ps3 emulator will get the achivement system to work like its working on consoles?
  3. B

Can Dolphine emulate directly from the disc?

Can Dolphine games be emulated from DVD/Bluray drive so I wont have to store everything on my computer`?
  4. B

Playstation 3 emulator and the future of DLC.

I know that there are PS3 emulators in work, and that we probably wont see them function for many years. But im wondering about how emulation will work with DLC? Today we have to log online and download the DLC`s. Will it be possible to play these in the future of emulation?
  5. B

When Xbox emulation is possible, will it be able to read discs?

One day in the future when Xbox emulation is possible, will it be able to read the discs, like the Dreamcast emulator do now? I read somewhere that it isnt possible for the PC to read the discs.
  6. B

Will Xbox 360 be as hard to emulate as Xbox 1?

Topic. Looks like there will never be a Xbox 1 emulator. Same situation about the 360?
  7. B

If PS4 or Xbox 720 required online to work, would it ruin emulating?

Its not confirmed, but there has been rumours that Xbox 720 will require online in order to function. They have even spoke of activation codes in order for games to even work. If this happens, will these system be impossible to emulate in the future? Just wondering.
  8. B

Why are there only one good working Dreamcast emulator?

Why are there only one good Dreamcast emulator out? I mean, there PSX, PS2 and the N64 are almost perfect now, and it was almost released at the same time. NullDC shows that Dreamcast can be emulated very well, so thats why im asking.