Search results

1. I

How can I make a short cut for a rom hack?

I use Steam Big Picture as a launcher for all of my media. I have a ton of shortcuts to ROMs in my Steam Launcher. It's great! However, I'm having trouble specifically with ROM hacks. I don't know how to make a shortcut in Steam just for a modified game or hack. For example, I'd love to have...
  2. I

Please help, computer switching Joystick ID's for all emulators, no idea what to do

Windows 8.1 64 bit Emulators: All of them- NEStopia, FCEUX, Zsnes, they all do the same thing. Even some PC games like Mari0 malfunction in the manner I'll describe below. Steam PC games, however, all function perfectly. 2 Wireless Xbox 360 Controllers with the official Microsoft wireless...
  3. I

How to make Virtuanes full screen without stretching the screen?

I know how to make it full screen and such but I'd like it to not be stretched. I couldn't find anything in settings that made a difference. Also when I start it, it shows my mouse. Is there any way to disable this?
  4. I

How to make Snes9x OPEN in full screen? & weird symbol in lower right side of screen?

How to make Snes9x OPEN in full screen? & weird symbol in lower right side of screen? I have Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit. I've tried unchecking "Emulate full screen" but then doesn't allow me to press Esc to select File, Emulation, etc, esc simply makes the window from full screen to the smaller...
  5. I

Zsnes will not make movie files longer than 30 minutes, it fails. Any solutions?

I've recorded a few short videos with Zsnes and it works well. However last night I played for around 45 minutes. I went to dump the movie, and 2 black screens popped up and instantly disappeared, and no dumping occurred. I tried to screen capture them but they disappeared so fast, here's what...
  6. I

Online multiplayer + save states for NES emulator?

Hey everyone. I have Jnes (haven't gotten online to work for it though, the system crashes everytime I try). What's the best NES emulator for online multiplayer? I'm trying to play Battletoads with my brother. And honestly, we can't beat that game without having save states. I've read that...