Search results

1. S

Question about standard PC gaming controllers, needing help getting a new one

Hey everyone I have a question regarding PC gaming controllers. And this only has to do with the standard xbox, playstation style controllers used for pc games not steering wheels, joysticks or anything else. Now the one I currently own but is getting worn out is a Recoil GGE909 controller...
  2. S

Update on my MAME controller problems...

Hello everyone, for the most part I have partially resolved the controller problems with the mame emulator. I'm still having problems playing Pole Position 1 and 2 but from what you all told me in a earlier thread, without original arcade hardware like the game's steering wheel, pedal and...
  3. S

Update on my Model2 controller configuration problems....

Hello everyone, for the most part I have partially resolved the controller problems with the model 2 emulator given the fact I'm now able to play Daytona USA pretty well now using the arrow keys on my keyboard. It felt strange at first but I think I got the hang of it. But something else I was...
  4. S

Anyone use the KAT5200 atari emulator?

I was wondering if any of you all have ever used this emulator and if so have you encountered the same problems I have. For instance I can calibrate the controller just fine for the emulator itself but when I fire up a game to play on it, the game doesn't recognize my controller. I'm also...
  5. S

Is there a way to configure your mouse as a controller with the Model 2 emulator?

Hello, as the title says, does anyone know if you can configure your mouse and keyboard to use as game controllers while using the Model2 emulator? If so how do you go about that in the configuration section of the emulator? I've seen a couple of people on youtube do this so I assume it's...
  6. S

Question about Sega's Nascar arcade from 2000....

Hello again everyone, I have a question about the old sega arcade game from 1999/2000 simply called Nascar arcade. It's setup was a lot like the Daytona usa games where you select a track, type of car (or in this game which driver it had about 25 or so different drivers to choose from) and what...
  7. S

Hello everyone

This is my introduction post. I"m very big into racing games whether it be sim racing or arcade racing games. I hope to gain some knowledge here so I can't wait to get started. Thank you all for your time.
  8. S

Major controller calibration problem I have with the Model 2 emulator and Daytona USA

Hello everyone, it's great to be here. I was wanting to ask you all about a problem I'm having with the model 2 emulator. It has to do with calibrating my game controller. I'm currently trying to play Daytona USA on the Model 2. I have a Recoil GGE909. The emulator will calibrate the...