Search results

1. N

Are the xbox 360 controllers connectable in pc?

I was wondering that can i connect an xbox 360 controller with my pc to enjoy games on pcsx2? Actually i haven't seen one in real life. I tried the google image search but it showed various ports in it. Can anybody tell whether i can connect it with my pc and whether can i play pcsx2 games with it.
  2. N

Can't find iso tool in my psp

I tried to emulate psp games with jpcsp but now i know that firstly i need to decrypt the isos in my psp. I found a way to do this that is by using iso tool but i follow the instructions and i put it in the iso folder of the psp's memory card but when i open my psp, i can't find the application...
  3. N

Half screen in pcsx2 game

I am emulating the iso (first emulation of ps2 in my life) of the ps2 game 'spider man web of shadows' but when i play the game, the pause menu, the starting logos they are fine but when i start gameplay or it is showing any movie, then half of the screen (the bottom part) becomes fully blank. I...
  4. N

Emulator Problem: Direct x upgrade

I ran my pcsx2 earlier and it ran with no problem but now when i run it, it shows that i need to upgrade my direct x. My direct x's version is 9 something. I do not wish to download newer version (if it is there) for some reasons please help
  5. N

Psp emulation

What to do with the file eboot.bin
  6. N

Neo geo bios not working

Please help me. I have downloaded a lots of bios and none of them are able to load any of my neo geo games. I have many roms but none is working. Please anybody help.