Search results

1. H

Will this do for Dreamcast emulation?

I have been told that this will do well for MAME. I want to also run Dreamcast and Nintendo emulators (Dreamcast will mostly be for games like Gauntlet Legends since it won't run in MAME). Will this system be sufficient...
  2. H

MAME 141 won't run games in full screen.

For some reason, MAME 141 will not run games in full screen for me. I have made sure that the "run in window" box is not checked. Even more bizarre is that Galaga runs full, while everything else runs in a window. Any recommendations how to fix this?
  3. H

Aspect Ratio Incorrect

I am using MAME32 v.093. I have the box "Enforce Aspect Ratio" checked, but Galaga is still incorrect. Does anyone know how to fix this? I also think that Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac-Man, Burger Timae and a few others all look too wide, but they are not fully stretched to fill the screen. ETA- I just...
  4. H

How to get these ROMS working?

Hey all, I have been trying to get my MAME arcade going. I decided to start with setting up the computer and getting all the ROMS. I have a lot of ROMS, but there are a bunch not working. I read that some ROMS won't work with updates of MAME32, so I have tried to download multiple versions of...